• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

Dipshit probably thinks that if it weren't for blacks and Jews he'd be a billionaire instead of a basement dwelling hotdog slangin' loser.

The good news for him is that he is no longer a hotdog slangin' loser.

The bad news for him is that he got fired, so now he's just a loser.

Zeke

OT can be fucking infuriating some posters defending Nazis for "simply being Nazis" like their fucking ideology is worth considering. I hope that Shit doesn't make its way here. Football season is going to my therapy with all the Shit happening now and in the future.

dionysus

Yaldog
Apparently the Saints are shopping around Delvin Breaux for a trade. He was our top corner but he barely saw the field in 2016 because of a broken leg and he hasn't looked the same with some nagging injuries since.

He only makes $700,000 this year and is a restricted free agent next year. I don't really understand why they want to trade him since he is so cheap. The regime seems sick of injury prone players after the Ellerbe experience, Breaux, and others. He has missed 8 practices so far this pre-season but people are not sure how much is injury or just trying to keep him from being injured before they move him to another team.

gutshot

Ketchup on a hotdog is good in conjunction with other condiments such as mustard and onions. I had a Costco hotdog yesterday with those exact toppings and it was delicious.

Just ketchup by itself though?

Bread

Banned
Apparently the Saints are shopping around Delvin Breaux for a trade. He was our top corner but he barely saw the field in 2016 because of a broken leg and he hasn't looked the same with some nagging injuries since.

He only makes $700,000 this year and is a restricted free agent next year. I don't really understand why they want to trade him since he is so cheap. The regime seems sick of injury prone players after the Ellerbe experience, Breaux, and others. He has missed 8 practices so far this pre-season but people are not sure how much is injury or just trying to keep him from being injured before they move him to another team.
Deacon said there's a handshake agreement to send Malcolm Butler to the Saints, so maybe this has something to do with it.

OT can be fucking infuriating some posters defending Nazis for "simply being Nazis" like their fucking ideology is worth considering. I hope that Shit doesn't make its way here. Football season is going to my therapy with all the Shit happening now and in the future.

Do you have every Pats fan in this thread on ignore?

Hindl

Hello friends. Was at a music festival all weekend with no phone so I'm just catching up on the news. Looks like the Eagles were active

Bummer about JMatt getting traded, he was a good teammate and a good guy but the writing was on the wall. He has inflated stats and would've demanded more money than the Eagles could've paid. He's also pretty much the definition of average WR. He's got the stats, but he's still not broken 1,000 yards and averages about 11 ypc. Darby was an excellent corner his rookie year, but took a step back last year. I'm not too worried though because the entire Bills defense took a step back, and he fits Schwartz' scheme.

Zeke suspension is overdoing it, unless they can support the claims that they have photographic evidence. In which case, fuck him

Mindlog

You offer me Zaxby's, you offer me Chic-Fil-A and we're getting Zaxby's. Every time.
Cane's also before Chic-Fil-A.
Probably other places.

JABEE

Alshon Jeffery made comments about how speedy Darby is and how great he has been at practice making up space/breaking up passes.

I'm hyped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom