• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

WedgeX

Banned
Final is done and squared away.

Now one week of work without school, the one week of school without work, and then on to finish out school full-time while interning full-time. I hope my wife liked seeing me in the past.

Watching the Racists get beat each week may still be a necessary pasttime.

bionic77

Final is done and squared away.

Now one week of work without school, the one week of school without work, and then on to finish out school full-time while interning full-time. I hope my wife liked seeing me in the past.

Watching the Racists get beat each week may still be a necessary pasttime.
If you want to see racists lose football and America might not be the best choices...

Bitanator

On a separate note, does nobody else find it strange that Goodell did not even attend Zeke's meeting in June when it was first reported that he had? He did not have any involvement in the whole process for an entire year yet will sit as the arbitrator and final decision maker for the appeal. What is disgusting is this will be drawn out for the entire season and if those pictures leak out cowboys will have another abuser on the team all year since you know Jerry will let Zeke play just like he allowed Hardy to play after the pictures of his abuse leaked out.

The letter was about his conduct as a whole, not just one incident. That was sort of the point. They were telling him "Stop being a fucking moron".

It was a letter that confirmed their findings that they believed without doubt he was a domestic abuser, and their evidence is pretty solid, it should have only been about the three day incident of abuse they found since that is all they used to suspend him. If the conduct as a whole were to be used it should have included all incidents his fat ass head was in and out of the past year, but it was not. The st. patricks day incident proves he is a fucking idiot, but I was saying it did not show anything other than that, if I am wrong then I am wrong on that and a shit head as well

cdyhybrid

g9Pni4v.png

We're doing it

I have Luck in a keeper league and willing to keep him but if he's not gonna play at all I'd use my only keeper spot on either Tyreke Hill or Demarco Murray.

Striker

Overall the 2017 Jets might have the worst roster in the salary cap era. They have no one on offensive and despite drafting defensively for what seems like forever only a middling defense. They are tanking hard.
They made the mistake of letting Snacks go.

Bitanator

They made the mistake of letting Snacks go.

That Giants turnaround is so impressive, they are stacked on both sides of the ball, scare the shit out of me. The East might actually be not only competitive this year but actually good enough to have three 10+ win teams. Eagles are always on my radar, that special teams magic wins them at least three games a year, Redskins offense is deadly, Giants have the best roster in the East this year and I think Dallas is going to exceed expectations on defense this year again, I think the ability for creating turnovers in camp will translate into real games.

Striker

That Giants turnaround is so impressive, they are stacked on both sides of the ball, scare the shit out of me. The East might actually be not only competitive this year but actually good enough to have three 10+ win teams. Eagles are always on my radar, that special teams magic wins them at least three games a year, Redskins offense is deadly, Giants have the best roster in the East this year and I think Dallas is going to exceed expectations on defense this year again, I think the ability for creating turnovers in camp will translate into real games.
Obviously health is huge. They were relatively healthy last season after three seasons of getting massacred by them. Still, it's all going to boil down to the OL. The Eagles match up really well with them because of that.

Hindl

I could see all the NFC East teams finishing around each other in the 7-10 win range, and people will go back to thinking the division sucks. But it'll actually be because everyone in the division is just beating the shit out of each other
Obviously health is huge. They were relatively healthy last season after three seasons of getting massacred by them. Still, it's all going to boil down to the OL. The Eagles match up really well with them because of that.

Yup, just like the Giants match up really well with the Cowboys with their dominant run stuffing DL and top tier secondary. And like how the Redskins match up well with the Eagles with a wide arsenal of receivers and TEs to torch the secondary along with a good OL to neutralize the DL. And the Cowboys matching up with the Redskins using their dominant OL and run game to kill their defense. The NFC East is essentially a big game of rock paper scissors

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
It looks like Aaron Rodgers is officially dating again, if sightings of the NFL player dining out with soccer player Marie Margolius are any indication. And, hey, it's apparently no sweat off of ex Olivia Munn's back — a source told Us Weekly that "Olivia couldn't care less about Aaron dating someone new."

#Pray4Greg

Striker

Now our little buddy is in Chicago. Did he kick in any below 50 playing with Tampa last year?

"The coldest I've ever kicked in I want to say is probably about 50 degrees," Aguayo told PFTLive. "I mean to tell you the truth I haven't really kicked in cold weather games . ...I think I'm up for the task.

Hindl

Hilariously tone deaf. I get the bit, I'm in an auction fantasy league myself. Each person has $200 to spend on players that are auctioned off one by one. But the optics of this sketch, especially considering the last week in America, is just awful. It's not like this was some no name YouTube video. This is ESPN. Dozens people were involved in creating, planning, and executing this sketch. I can't believe that through that whole line, not one person thought this might not be a good idea. At the very least someone should get suspended for signing off on that

MechDX

Mary Kay Cabot‏Verified account
@MaryKayCabot
Follow
More
#Browns Joe Thomas on Osweiler: "he's got the it-factor and the leadership and the communication skills...feels like NFL QB"
10:58 AM - 16 Aug 2017 from Ohio, USA

Poor Joe has CTE. Praying for you buddy

Actually in interviews and off field Brock does play the part well but then the game actually starts and it goea downhill fast

MechDX

Browns gonna win the division.

Well you can only contain Kizer for so long and my boy Kave deserves some prosperity

BG deserves Brock

https://www.sbnation.com/2017/8/16/16151566/blake-bortles-jaguars-move-on-quarterback-trade-options

If there's one reason to believe Bortles won't tank an otherwise good roster, it's that Marrone seems determined not to let him.

He said as much in June, via Jaguars.com:

Marrone, asked how many times a game quarterback Blake Bortles will ideally throw next season, said his answer was simple: ”Zero." He said he wasn't joking about this, and he wasn't smiling when he said it. ”For me, I'd like to run the ball every play," Marrone said. ”I want to go back to the old way. I want to change the game."

Jeez

Tom Penny

Lol Zeke almost got hustled for new boobies
[Via Charles Robinson of Yahoo Sports, the report contains a text-message exchange in which Thompson discusses with a friend the idea of selling sex tapes of herself and Elliott. At one point, the friend says, “[W]e could blackmail him w[ith] that.”

Says Thompson in response: “I want to bro.”

Thompson also admitted to registering an email address with the title “ezekielelliot sex vids.”

Here’s the full text exchange, from the NFL’s report as obtained by Robinson:

[Thompson]: What if I sold mine and Ezekiel’s sex videos

[Friend]: We’d all be millionaires

[Friend]: We could black mail him w that

[Thompson]: I want to bro

[Friend]: Let’s do it

[Thompson]: Scared

[Friend]: Sh-t

[Friend]: Id be like look give me 10k or I’ll just sell our sex videos for the same amount flat

[Friend]: Me and my friends tryna go on vacation and get boob jobs . . . .

[Thompson]: 10k Bitch I want 20k

[Thompson]: Go big or go home

[Friend]: That’s fine too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom