• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread: "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
Pretty much any blu ray player that has internet connectivity is fine these days. Find one you like for $80-100 and you're golden. Vizio has one that is perfectly good for like $80 last I checked. It even has built in apps and shit.

Yeah Vizio is decent, only thing that pisses me off is its seemingly forever to connect to wireless and how my remote sometimes seems to ignore me.

Who's your team?

6 teams, I would cut - Florida, Carolina, Tampa, Phoenix, Nashville, Dallas. NHL were fools to think Gretzky alone would sell hockey in the south.

Columbus. Given how bad the team has always been, the fan support has been not that terrible. We have company season tickets I can use on the bottom row, so I go from time to time.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
not fat, just big, like what if she looked great, but was just a lot bigger than you?

Serious question here, do you find it a problem when the girl is taller than you?

My ex wife said one of her reasons she wasn't happy was she always wanted a tall guy.

Thanks for bringing back all the emotions, dick.

Like 7 ft and you were 5'5 type ? That would be just awkward sex i reckon. Definitely no kissing during sex.

I would totally do it a normally scaled, giant chick. I think it would be fun.

I'm 6'1". I won't date a girl taller than me. Just a preference.

I'm only 6'0 tall, but there is this girl who is around 6'1/6'2 but smoking hot, I'm not sure what to do. I never dated a girl taller than me.

My ex wife said one of her reasons she wasn't happy was she always wanted a tall guy.

Thanks for bringing back all the emotions, dick.

501404811.gif

squicken

Serious question here, do you find it a problem when the girl is taller than you?

As I'm on the taller side, and I've never seen a 6'5" woman who I'd consider attractive, I'd say it would be a problem. But it's always an interesting conversation with my shorter friends.

I had a roommate in college who was 5'6" and said he wanted to marry a girl over 6' so his kids wouldn't be short. It sounds odd, but he wasn't insecure about his height. He just felt the world was easier for taller people and wanted his kids to have every advantage.

I have another friend who is 5'7" but is completely obsessed with his height. Super competitive. The guy who tries way too hard at pickup games. He wears lifts and/or boots whenever he's not working out/playing ball. And he absolutely won't date a woman taller than him. He flat out says he think it changes the power dynamic. Like every time we hang out, he's always asking me how tall I think random strangers are.

I know that paints him in an unflattering light but he's a cool dude otherwise. I've tried to get him to join as he's a super crazy Redskins fan, but he only posts at a Redskins fans site. I can't remember the name of it, but they are crazy. Obsessed with all the media vendettas against their team.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I know that paints him in an unflattering light but he's a cool dude otherwise. I've tried to get him to join as he's a super crazy Redskins fan, but he only posts at a Redskins fans site. I can't remember the name of it, but they are crazy. Obsessed with all the media vendettas against their team.

odd thing to obsess about. National media barely cares about the redskins, local media is almost completely controlled by Snyder.

squicken

odd thing to obsess about. National media barely cares about the redskins, local media is almost completely controlled by Snyder.

That is more of a past tense thing. Back when the fans felt Snyder was unfairly criticized, and it was all Cerrato's fault. Their nickname for Pasquarelli was "pastabelly" and Peter King was, of course, Peter "Queen"

But they still claim the national media goes out of its way to insult the team, even if all they do themselves is bitch at Snyder/Shanny

squicken

1. Trade Schaub

2. Sign Peyton to incentive laden contract

3. Draft QB rd 1 (will have to trade up for Tannehill) with idea of him sitting a year or three

4. Risk having Yates or rookie be the guy if Peyton's not healthy

This is Houston's window. My problem with Schaub is lie everyone else. Super un-clutch and injury prone. But the Texans could have made the SB with him, and could next year. Do you really want to roll the dice? I will say they would be insane to extend his contract

MechDX

1. Trade Schaub

3. Draft QB rd 1 (will have to trade up for Tannehill) with idea of him sitting a year or three

This is Houston's window. My problem with Schaub is lie everyone else. Super un-clutch and injury prone. But the Texans could have made the SB with him, and could next year. Do you really want to roll the dice? I will say they would be insane to extend his contract

They will extend Schaub, the guy knows this offense very well and it runs incredibly smooth under him. By not resigning Mario it will save them around 15 million under the cap.

Fox318

1. Trade Schaub

Sure care alot about those London Rams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom