• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she asks about it just rip your shirt off, look her in the eye and flex your massive pec muscles with a dirty smirk on your face

I want to de-escalate the situation. If I do that she'll want me.

This is better than Wienke's Japanese animes..

She hasn't read it yet. Plus I immediately send a message fixing my mistake and sending the smiley I meant to sent.

Accidentally

DEGA PLS!

Younger or older

Older

So this is how it ends, sorry dutch :(

NOOOOOO 😭

Fantomex

I thought we were keeping it in Community?? Maybe I should make my cheerleader post here....

So this is how it ends, sorry dutch :(

I put in a PM to a mod. Honestly it made more sense to go to OT for Weekly threads because it gives us more exposure for new people. I also saw that other sports such as College Football posted in the OT. This might be a good way for us not to be so insular, and that would also allow us to have a community thread as well?

I put in a PM to a mod. Honestly it made more sense to go to OT for Weekly threads because it gives us more exposure for new people. I also saw that other sports such as College Football posted in the OT. This might be a good way for us not to be so insular, and that would also allow us to have a community thread as well?

Yeah it makes sense, gonna suck keeping up with two threads though...so should I make my cheerleader post here then?

NOOOOOO 😭

It's ok friend, we'll drink off all the pain when you move down to the Best Coast.

Fantomex

Yeah it makes sense, gonna suck keeping up with two threads though...so should I make my cheerleader post here then?

It's ok friend, we'll drink off all the pain when you move down to the Best Coast.

I say give it an hour for a mod to get back to us. That way if we get sent to the Community bunker we won't have 2 new threads?

Fantomex

Chris, for week one it's fine being in OT said Xia. So you can make a new thread here in Community or I can make it. Just let me know. Oh if you make it, please use the Poster friend!

mM2e7CI.png

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Chris, for week one it's fine being in OT said Xia. So you can make a new thread here in Community or I can make it.

Having multiple threads for Week 1 is just asking for one of them to be locked. If you really don't want it in OT, I can move the thread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom