• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pro Bowl Week: Neon Deion vs. The Fumbling Fraud

eznark

Banned
0ap2000000314641.jpg

DeionSandersMugShot.jpg

vs.

jerry-rice-fumble-IFB02S.jpg

In the battle of Who Really Gives a Fuck.

Live draft is sometime on some channel. Look it up if you are an asshole. The game is probably this weekend.

Gator is a Jags fan. Everyone point and laugh.
9ec2685f76bc41b09e1f02930b1ad9e1.png

Bsigg12

What's this talk about the NFL and the competition committee considering dropping the extra point? Seems really dumb.

While the game is pointless, I have to admit I'm curious to see the draft portion.

Twin Peaks is finally coming to Blu Ray! Fuck yeah! I never got around to seeing the movie and that's going to be included too, nice!

jakncoke

Banned
This draft is taking place over two days on NFL Network. The draft is Tuesday and Wednesday, at 5 p.m. PT each night. Tuesday will feature 22 players (11 for each team) drafted from the following position groups: guards, centers, fullbacks, interior defensive linemen, punters and special teamers. The remaining positions will be selected on Wednesday.

Jesus christ.. you fucking kidding me?

Is Gata old enough to be herpes?

Well does anyone suffer from the following when near or around Gata:

Cracked, raw, or red areas around your genitals without pain, itching, or tingling
Itching or tingling around your genitals or your anal region
Small blisters that break open and cause painful sores. These may be on or around your genitals (penis or vagina) or on your buttocks, thighs, or rectal area. More rarely, blisters may occur inside the urethra -- the tube urine passes through on its way out of your body.
Pain from urine passing over the sores -- this is especially a problem in women.
Headaches
Backaches
Flu-like symptoms, including fever, swollen lymph nodes, and fatigue

If so then yeah I guess he is.

slabrock

Banned
They are spreading the pro bowl draft over two days? WTF. I'm just waiting for the 2016 nfl draft to be held over seven days all in primetime

Top Bottom