• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pro Bowl Week: Neon Deion vs. The Fumbling Fraud

Godslay

Banned
The wait...

Sorry BG, good luck going forward though.

Mike KlisVerified account
‏@MikeKlis
Broncos offensive coordinator Adam Gase called Browns today to say he is withdrawing as HC candidate to concentrate on Super Bowl.

The wait...

‏@MikeKlis
Broncos offensive coordinator Adam Gase called Browns today to say he is withdrawing as HC candidate to concentrate on Super Bowl.

My condolences Browns-GAF. You're good people

The wait...

‏@MikeKlis

image.php

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Browns-GAF we need to have a meeting, starting next season we need to fight back.

No more being nice.

MOBILE, Ala. -- One day after coach Jim Caldwell and general manager Martin Mayhew declined to discuss the team's offensive coordinator candidates, the Detroit Lions have found their man in Saints quarterbacks coach Joe Lombardi.

ESPN's Chris Mortensen first reported the Lions are hiring Lombardi, a name not previously linked to Detroit.

Lombardi has been with the Saints for seven seasons, first as an offensive assistant, before taking over quarterbacks in 2009.

If the name sounds familiar, it should. Lombardi is the grandson of legendary Packers coach Vince Lombardi.
http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2014/01/mortensen_detroit_lions_hiring.html

Any info on this guy?

Hunter S.

Hmmmm...loggedout yesterday on my phone and now I cannot log back in on it. Horseshit!

So glad the Broncos are wearing orange as that color will overwhelm others at Metlife stadium!

rando14

Hmmmm...loggedout yesterday on my phone and now I cannot log back in on it. Horseshit!

So glad the Broncos are wearing orange as that color will overwhelm others at Metlife stadium!

This is unacceptable, blue and grey and white are too neutral!! I demand Goddell only allow them to sell ticket sto people from the states of Washington, Oregon, Montana, Idaho, and Alaska!!

Godslay

Banned
Browns-GAF we need to have a meeting, starting next season we need to fight back.

No more being nice.

You think I am being mean? I hope not, I just knew Gase wasn't leaving. I wish the best for you and the Browns, really.

This is unacceptable, blue and grey and white are too neutral!! I demand Goddell only allow them to sell ticket sto people from the states of Washington, Oregon, Montana, Idaho, and Alaska!!

Yeah, AFC is home team this year apparently.

slabrock

Banned
Saints plan on franchising Jimmy Graham at TE if they can't get a deal. I'm sure he will fight tooth and nail about that designation considering it will cost him millions

squicken

Teams that make the playoffs and teams with new coaches are exempt from Hard Knocks. Obviously the playoffs are not an option, so maybe Cleveland keeps changing coaches to stay off the show?

Hunter S.

Montana thinks you are a bunch of seascum seagull shitstains. They prefer the mountains and the Broncos.

Godslay

Banned
I hate seeing you like this! :(

I've always wanted the Browns to rise from the ashes. Never have I tossed hate your guys way.

As far as Montana, I could see the western portion bleeding over into Seahawks territory. Besides that though, it's Broncos country.

Colasante

Jason Licht has been hired as the Tampa Bay Buccaneers' new General Manager. He was previously with the Patriots and Cardinals, and was a finalist for the Bears opening. Hard to say how much effect any individual personnel man has, but it is noticeable the Cardinals had a really nice draft and free agency haul this past offseason.

Jason Licht has been hired as the Tampa Bay Buccaneers' new General Manager. He was previously with the Patriots and Cardinals, and was a finalist for the Bears opening. Hard to say how much effect any individual personnel man has, but it is noticeable the Cardinals had a really nice draft and free agency haul this past offseason.

lol another potential dolphins GM gone, and Ross is on his way to Alaska today...smh

Godslay

Banned
Good. we got to practice bad vibes so we are hardened to a possible non-championship year. I hate Washington it was so ugly when I was on a vacation there years ago.

If you have love in your heart brother, there is no need to be hardened. We all want the spoils of a championship, yet only one can have it. If we are to lose, let us hope that it on the best effort from both teams, likewise in victory!

Now back to work!

MechDX

If you have love in your heart brother, there is no need to be hardened. We all want the spoils of a championship, yet only one can have it. If we are to lose, let us hope that it on the best effort from both teams, likewise in victory!

Now back to work!

Translation: If you're not first you're last!

You guys better lock up Kap long term quick. That kind of quality decision making only comes once a decade.
The only bad decision making was on the pick before to chancellor. Kap tried to get it over his head and that was dumb. The last INT wasn't a bad decision, just an amazing play by Sherman.

Plus, Kapernick will get a lot better.

Top Bottom