• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pro Bowl Week: Neon Deion vs. The Fumbling Fraud

9ers fans must just eat buckets of lead paint. Drinking that Kaep kool-aid, unable to admit any flaws. Their team is going to keep regressing because they refuse to admit there is a flaw and something that has to approve. Never thought I would see a QB so blindly insist that throwing the ball to the other team was the right decision, let alone see their fanbase so completely support the idea that throwing the ball to the other team was the right decision.
Did you read anything I said dude, in the exact same post I admitted what mistakes he did make...Kapernick played poorly in the 4th, and the defense gave up big plays. The 49ers didn't deserve to win. I'm not wearing blinders here man. But anyone who takes the end of that game as evidence kapernick will never be a good QB doesn't know football.

dionysus

Yaldog
Sound shapes is pretty cool on vita. About the only thing I am expecting for my vita from now on are extremely late ports of disgaea games. Shame really, awesome hardware.

Syrinx

Only Vita game I have is P4G. Didn't buy a PSP though so I have a few games from that. Need to check out Tearaway, but I think I'll wait for a lower price.

rando14

Only Vita game I have is P4G. Didn't buy a PSP though so I have a few games from that. Need to check out Tearaway, but I think I'll wait for a lower price.

PSP has a lot of awesome Playstation classics on it, I'm about to start Tactics Ogre!!

Did you read anything I said dude, in the exact same post I admitted what mistakes he did make...Kapernick played poorly in the 4th, and the defense gave up big plays. The 49ers didn't deserve to win. I'm not wearing blinders here man. But anyone who takes the end of that game as evidence kapernick will never be a good QB doesn't know football.

Did you read anything you said? You said throwing an Interception is a good decision. Is this some new Postmodern Niners strategy of using reverse psychology to be successfull in the NFL? Why not just run out the back of your own endzone? Kaep isn't quite elite enough for that yet?

Paches

Niner Fans Shoot Each Other

"Alcohol was obviously a factor, and they started giving him a hard time after the loss of the 49ers. He took it personal, grabbed a knife, which then escalated to him grabbing a gun and firing rounds within the residence," said Sgt. Kevin Lolkus with the Fresno County Sheriff's Office.

It wasn't even at Candlestick and they still found a way to shoot each other.

squicken

Watch a lot of ND, he's a good player but I never thought of him as some huge force, good player though.

Rams have Rodger Saffold who is a monster at guard. Even when he was drafted as a OT, there were folks who said OG was his best position. So I don't disagree with his analysis that the guy could project to a good guard

I'm just saying that "worst case scenario All Pro" is a ridiculous thing to tag a guy with

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Rams have Rodger Saffold who is a monster at guard. Even when he was drafted as a OT, there were folks who said OG was his best position. So I don't disagree with his analysis that the guy could project to a good guard

I'm just saying that "worst case scenario All Pro" is a ridiculous thing to tag a guy with

I want to know what the "best case scenario" is. Suddenly morphs into Anthony Munoz?

Narag

Kaep is following the Mark Sanchez career path. How long until Harbs color codes the plays for him?

Just break out the whiteboard:

Ls4W0Y4.jpg

Did you read anything you said? You said throwing an Interception is a good decision. Is this some new Postmodern Niners strategy of using reverse psychology to be successfull in the NFL? Why not just run out the back of your own endzone? Kaep isn't quite elite enough for that yet?
When you are throwing a route like he did. You throw it high, you throw it quick. It's all about timing, especially in the 1v1 matchup. I keep seeing people criticize the "decision making" but there's no decision making in a throw like that. It's not a pass you can wait a second or two on and still have any chance of completing it.

Kapernick didn't throw it well enough and Sherman made a great play. That's what led to the interception, not some vague, etherial notion of kaepernick regressing or whatever narrative you're trying to push

The fumble and the interception before that though were 100% on the QB and cost the 49ers the game just as much, and kaepernick owned up to that.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Invited to Pro Bowl but have prior engagement > Attending Pro Bowl > Not invited

Even the NFL doesn't care much!

When you are throwing a route like he did. You throw it high, you throw it quick. It's all about timing, especially in the 1v1 matchup. I keep seeing people criticize the "decision making" but there's no decision making in a throw like that. It's not a pass you can wait a second or two on and still have any chance of completing it.

Kapernick didn't throw it well enough and Sherman made a great play. That's what led to the interception, not some vague, etherial notion of kaepernick regressing or whatever narrative you're trying to push

The fumble and the interception before that though were 100% on the QB and cost the 49ers the game just as much, and kaepernick owned up to that.

You let me know when you figure out who made the decision to throw that ball. I'm sure it will be years from now, when Kaepernick Romos it for 5th or 6th year in a row and you're hearing his dumbass and Harbaugh's dipshit ass standing up there goin, 'Well gee whiz, if it was a better throw it woulda been a TD.'

The throw shouldn't have been made in the first place. It was a terrible decision to do so.

Saw this on Twitter:

Beh09mCCIAAOnQg.png

Cool graphic. I'd like to see one for "last playoff win", "last Superbowl appearance", and "last Superbowl win". Even though those would get pretty wide.

I really hoped that all the GotY noms for Tearaway would help boost sales.

Maybe they did. Didn't I hear its 2nd month sales were better than month 1? That's rare, even when month 1 only includes a couple days of tracking.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
It's one thing to say Sherman made a great play, but when it's a play he makes regularly, you have to account for that.

effzee

You let me know when you figure out who made the decision to throw that ball. I'm sure it will be years from now, when Kaepernick Romos it for 5th or 6th year in a row and you're hearing his dumbass and Harbaugh's dipshit ass standing up there goin, 'Well gee whiz, if it was a better throw it woulda been a TD.'

The throw shouldn't have been made in the first place. It was a terrible decision to do so.

Sherman made a better play on it than it being a terrible throw.

Also Kaep would only Romo it 5 or 6 times if they miss the playoffs over and over because of him. You can't be compared to Romo if your losses are in the NFCG or the Superbowl.

I don't think Kaep is great and he has tons to improve but this was only his third season. He will get better.

Browns gonna interview the OC for the Falcons as well.
Think it'll be Quinn or Petitine that get the job, id like either candidate. I'm leaning towards Petitine I think though.
They both look like that same person..

Will Burge‏ @ WillBurge 1 min
League source said Ten DC Jerry Gray was taking lesser job on Minn staff but wants to wait 4 Clev now. Feels DC job is his if Quinn is hired

jakncoke

Banned
I wonder how many influence Goodell is going to have on the draft selections. Wonder if he'll basically vince mcmahon it

Colasante

I wonder how many influence Goodell is going to have on the draft selections. Wonder if he'll basically vince mcmahon it

Why would he care? The first round pick last year was a bust right tackle and it's not like it affected the NFL's ratings in the least this season. The NFL isn't the NBA, Johnny Football's marketability won't take much of a hit if he lands in Jacksonville or Cleveland.

We are going to coach by committee Gata, so you better start reading the 'How To' guide on giving your players water during practice, you live in a humid swamp you should know all about staying hydrated.

I doubt gata's small brain could even handle a job like water boy.

Top Bottom