• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pro Bowl Week: Neon Deion vs. The Fumbling Fraud

I'll fight all of you.
Why would he care? The first round pick last year was a bust right tackle and it's not like it affected the NFL's ratings in the least this season. The NFL isn't the NBA, Johnny Football's marketability won't take much of a hit if he lands in Jacksonville or Cleveland.
JFF in Cleveland would be huge, the hype would reach lebron levels.

jakncoke

Banned
Why would he care? The first round pick last year was a bust right tackle and it's not like it affected the NFL's ratings in the least this season. The NFL isn't the NBA, Johnny Football's marketability won't take much of a hit if he lands in Jacksonville or Cleveland.

For the pro bowl draft not the real draft. damn raider fan!

Doomsayer

Sherman made a better play on it than it being a terrible throw.

Also Kaep would only Romo it 5 or 6 times if they miss the playoffs over and over because of him. You can't be compared to Romo if your losses are in the NFCG or the Superbowl.

I don't think Kaep is great and he has tons to improve but this was only his third season. He will get better.

This is how I feel about the pass.

A little more air under it and Sherman never deflects it. That isn't to say it's a TD, but that ball was under thrown.

Nori Chan

Did I miss this?

NRRwCZ9.png

jakncoke

Banned
Wait, whats the schedule? Read a different thing saying there is a 1 hour taped show at 8 today for dl, fb, punter, special teams. Then a live show tomorrow?

Tom Penny

If nobody wants to coach a storied franchise like the Browns than how are they going to convince players to want to stay or play there?

oh joy

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...d-to-friday-night-monday-night-playoff-games/

If the NFL decides to expand the playoff field to 14 teams, the biggest question is, When would those additional playoff games be played? And the answer might be Friday night and Monday night.

Commissioner Roger Goodell said on NFL Network that an expanded playoff format with six games during the wild card weekend might include three games each on Saturday and Sunday, or it might include a Friday night game and a Monday night game.

Greg

they should add 4 preseason games, 2 regular season games, an extra pro bowl for the players that didn't make the pro bowl, and every team should make the playoffs

I assume Vita struggles because most of us are under the impression it has no games. My 3DS XL however, has plenty of solid games to play. I felt the same way about the PSP and haven't given either a chance. The one thing that makes me consider it is the ability to play PS1 RPGs on the go and that's due to my buddy playing FF8 on it recently, seeing that is far more effective than any marketing I've seen on the product. It might be neat to play my PS4 games on it as well when there are actually PS4 games worth playing.

jakncoke

Banned
What if fans could group money together for like the final 3 spots and pay for a player of their choice to go to the pro bowl and the money they paid go to the players charity of choice. If we're going to make the pro bowl super terrible, may as well help some people in need!

JABEE

What if fans could group money together for like the final 3 spots and pay for a player of their choice to go to the pro bowl and the money they paid go to the players charity of choice. If we're going to make the pro bowl super terrible, may as well help some people in need!

It will make it even more awkward when the player turns down the invitation.

Greg

all in on Tebow

Juicy Bob

Freeman.

So there are no dolphin coaches at senior bowl practice, only scouts, per twitter the dolphins are understaffed and philbin doesn't seem to give a shit. Nice.

Top Bottom