• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pro Bowl Week: Neon Deion vs. The Fumbling Fraud

You guys better lock up Kap long term quick. That kind of quality decision making only comes once a decade.

A9Sa0Ra.gif

Furyous

Dan Quinn looks to be in contention for the Browns. To reiterate, the browns passed on: Lovie Smith, Mike Zimmer, Jay Gruden, Ron Rivera, etc etc. Either way this will be a long offseason. I have to start looking at coaching candidates for our next coach in 26 months and scouring QB draft prospects. That dude from Eastern Illinois named Joe is moving up draft charts. We need to follow the Washington route and draft two QBs at the same time hoping one pans out. We need someone and Zach Mettenberger.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Division rival Baltimore will interview Steelers running backs coach Kirby Wilson for its open offensive coordinator job left by Jim Caldwell, who is now the head coach of the Detroit Lions.

Um. Ok.

Dammit, I knew the Bucs would sign Licht. He and Keim were a true dream team for GM duties. I was really hoping they'd go with Ross or at least drag it out until after he and Keim built their draft boardt but I'm fully confident in Keim regardless. Think Bucs snagged themselves a good GM here.

JCizzle

As predicted, Sherman doesn't own his douchebaggery from what I'm reading, but rather deflects it in some pathetic sob story. The only thing worse than an asshole is one that doesn't realize he's an asshole. What a fucking cunt.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
As predicted, Sherman doesn't own his douchebaggery from what I'm reading, but rather deflects it in some pathetic sob story. The only thing worse than an asshole is one that doesn't realize he's an asshole. What a fucking cunt.

11707427-mmmain.jpg

bionic77

Bionic, I bought you a watch.

kv25NqN.png

You better give me head that watch cost 3g's.
Thanks for the watch.

I just want to be friends though. It's not you. I just have a family. But I will keep the watch as a token of our friendship, which nothing can come between.

Since we are such good friends can I get a gift receipt?

JABEE

Almost stuck in Camden today, because the damn train stopped running. Had to walk through Camden in 6 inches of snow and ice to get to a train that pulled away just as I arrived. Waited another 30 minutes for the next train to arrive in heavy snow. Only had one class. The other two classes were cancelled. What a waste. Almost like the Pro Bowl.

JABEE

Also, eznark, this is my favorite OT. You making the Pro Bowl OT warms this cold heart of mine. It's so fucking cold out.

Wes

venison crêpe
@AdamSchefter 21m
Browns second meeting with Bills DC Mike Pettine is scheduled for this evening.

9ers fans must just eat buckets of lead paint. Drinking that Kaep kool-aid, unable to admit any flaws. Their team is going to keep regressing because they refuse to admit there is a flaw and something that has to approve. Never thought I would see a QB so blindly insist that throwing the ball to the other team was the right decision, let alone see their fanbase so completely support the idea that throwing the ball to the other team was the right decision.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
@AdamSchefter 21m
Browns second meeting with Bills DC Mike Pettine is scheduled for this evening.

I'm warming up to him. At first I didn't want the taint of the Bills near me. But seeing how angry Bills fans are over this it might be worth it to have him for a year.

bionic77

9ers fans must just eat buckets of lead paint. Drinking that Kaep kool-aid, unable to admit any flaws. Their team is going to keep regressing because they refuse to admit there is a flaw and something that has to approve. Never thought I would see a QB so blindly insist that throwing the ball to the other team was the right decision, let alone see their fanbase so completely support the idea that throwing the ball to the other team was the right decision.
If there were 2 seconds left on the clock it was the right decision. You can't jCampbell a dump off on the last play of the game.

But they had 2 timeouts and even with a sack were in range for a TD pass.

Narag

Niners fans making pats-age look good by comparison. FMT exempt from that comment, forever keeping it real.

If there were 2 seconds left on the clock it was the right decision. You can't jCampbell a dump off on the last play of the game.

But they had 2 timeouts and even with a sack were in range for a TD pass.

I'd really like to see what they would be talking about had Sherman not popped off. Any excuse to not say Kaep was shit and has regressed

bionic77

I'd really like to see what they would be talking about had Sherman not popped off. Any excuse to not say Kaep was shit and has regressed
Kaep wasn't shit. He made some huge plays (the TD to Boldin was amazing). But his mistakes and some unlucky injuries were the difference between winning and losing for his team.

Even Kaep said so after the game.

JABEE

Niners fans making pats-age look good by comparison. FMT exempt from that comment, forever keeping it real.

Jaguars fans are getting scary. Gata just said he would choke a man if he ever got the opportunity to meet him in public. That's the kind of stuff you expect to hear from the woman that shot Roy Hobbs in The Natural.

This woman is the Gata. He's reminding me of one of those Mark David Chapman types.

Roy-Hobbs-shot.gif

So I just saw that vita sales are down 60% from their extremely low sales of last December. How does that happen? I thought that remote play on the PS4 was going to be a bug selling point for the vita. The vita is a fantastic handheld, I am shocked more people are not buying it.

jakncoke

Banned

ScottSullivan is the :kas of the 49ers fanbase.

MechDX

I'm warming up to him. At first I didn't want the taint of the Bills near me. But seeing how angry Bills fans are over this it might be worth it to have him for a year.

If the Browns keep their next coach for one year it would be a death knell

JABEE

So I just saw that vita sales are down 60% from their extremely low sales of last December. How does that happen? I thought that remote play on the PS4 was going to be a bug selling point for the vita. The vita is a fantastic handheld, I am shocked more people are not buying it.

It's easy to drop by that many percentage points when the system only sells 2,000 a month.

Greg

they need to release new courses for Hot Shots Golf and then sales will go through the roof

KaYotiX

Banned

No games for it, I haven't bought a new game for it since Person 4 Golden. Gaming GaF are all nuts if they thought the PS4 remote play was going to save it. I like the handheld but ive played my 3DS XL ALOT More because it has games on it.

Vita is dead IMO

poor vita it's by far my most played console, I decided against buying a ps4 for that very reason.

also if I haven't said this enough, fuck you Jeff Ireland:

"@AbramsonPBP: This is interesting: I'm told Philbin wanted to trade for Branden Albert last year but Ireland said Dolphins would be fine with Martin at LT"

rando14

No games for it, I haven't bought a new game for it since Person 4 Golden. Gaming GaF are all nuts if they thought the PS4 remote play was going to save it. I like the handheld but ive played my 3DS XL ALOT More because it has games on it.

Vita is dead IMO

I dont think I can name any games for the Vita other than P4G and Hot Shots (only because of Greg lol!!). Other than that, uh I think there's a Kill zone game? Is there an Uncharted or was that for the PSP? And what was the PSP Go?

See I'm all dazed and confused!! :-S

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Vita is dead IMO

Vita might be dead but its got plenty of games for it, its such a great system for indie games. TxK comes out in a few weeks, so stoked for a new Jeff Minter Tempest based game.

Easily my favorite system going right now, a really awesome device that nobody bought. Truly the Dreamcast of this generation.

squicken

Mayock on #NotreDame OT Zack Martin: "Worst-case scenario, you move him inside and he's an All-Pro guard."

lol Notre Dame bonus from Mayock. All Pro guard as a worst case? Then he's a top 5 pick

Top Bottom