• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So much salt!

I love it!

But hey congrats to those Ravens. That safety netted me 200 bucks in office pools and side bets at my Super Bowl party.

LET'S START THE OFFSEASON!

GO BROWNS GO!

harSon

Banned
How do you make posts like this and root for a sports team at all? Aren't you a steelers fan? So you enjoy watching Rapistberger?

You obviously missed the entire point of the post. Murder was in reference to Ray Lewis. Rapist was in reference to Ben. Cheaters was in reference to the Pats and Saints. Cancer victim hater was in reference to Aaron Rogers.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
That's the rapist part of his post.
hestonlaugh.gif

They mentioned elements tweet on CBS Sports network!

Dale

You obviously missed the entire point of the post. Murder was in reference to Ray Lewis. Rapist was in reference to Ben. Cheaters was in reference to the Pats and Saints. Cancer victim hater was in reference to Aaron Rogers.

And yet you watch the spectacle like the rest of us. Okay. NFL is full of thugs. We all know this. What's your point?

harSon

Banned
Is it? Just seems very preachy to me. If it that's big a issue to him shouldn't he remove himself from the whole thing? Does he just do this in your community thread now?

It's called a joke. You'd know about these references if you showed up in this topic at any point before the Niners were in the Super Bowl.

Well one thing is for sure, New Orleans isn't getting a Super Bowl for a long time.

So this. Unfortunately, I can see people losing their jobs for this. Too much big money rolling around for that to happen, and as long as it did.

You gotta wonder what sort of crazy precautions they'll take now for next year's blizzard bowl.

JABEE

I thought Michael Crabtree was the rapist in your example.

JCizzle

I tried to warn you, The Curse of Alex Smith is real. Niners better deal him somewhere he can win a ring, because they aren't winning one until after Alex does.

No more or less real than the Curse of HoFLynn. Be warned NFCW foe, he is an even greater force. He may require 2-3 rings to call things even.

Talon

I've always wanted to open a cute little cafe that served crepes and call it "The Crepist." Maybe even "Date Crepe."

Somehow I think people would disapprove.

JABEE

I wanted to slap every single person today who kept telling me that the Ravens were the Browns so I should be happy for them.

Did you see yourself in the commercial today? I know you said Canada doesn't get them, but I'm sure you knew it was going to be on.

Narag

Is it? Just seems very preachy to me. If it that's big a issue to him shouldn't he remove himself from the whole thing? Does he just do this in your community thread now?

He's worse in the community thread. Talks a bunch of shit when winning, blames God/Goodell/Refs/non-steelers when they lose. His whining gets so bad other Steelers fans have to instruct him to shut the hell up.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=45246462&postcount=4012

But hey that's his gimmick so more power to him.

Did I miss FMTs meltdown post yet? I think it's clear by now that Jim is FMT. That'd explain why he's batshit insane and why he can't post during the game. And Jim totally looks like someone who would let someone shit on his chest after a stressful day. FMT/Jim is going to need a massive one after tonight's embarrassment.

Great win by the Ravens. Their offense looked impressive. Who knew Caldwell was such a good OC? Flacco made some killer throws, especially the first two TD throws. Their defense was disciplined and punishing, everything the Packers were not. Special teams ended up playing a pretty big factor in the win as well. Theyve looked like a complete team the last few weeks and it really gelled today.

Overall it was a pretty shitty Superbowl though. Commercials were absolute shit. Beyonce put on a good show and looked damn fine doing it.

Ill work on it right after you work on your attendance. Don't show up field trip day after skipping class the whole semester and expect to be taken seriously.

He's worse in the community thread. Talks a bunch of shit when winning, blames God/Goodell/Refs/non-steelers when they lose. His whining gets so bad other Steelers fans have to instruct him to shut the hell up.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=45246462&postcount=4012

But hey that's his gimmick so more power to him.

Someone did my work for me. Bless.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Did I miss FMTs meltdown post yet? I think it's clear by now that Jim is totally FMT. That'd explain why he can't post during the game. And Jim totally looks like someone who would let someone shit on his chest after a stressful day. FMT/Jim is going to need a massive one after tonight's embarrassment.

Great win by the Ravens. Their offense looked impressive. Who knew Caldwell was such a good OC? Flacco made some killer throws, especially the first two TD throws. Their defense was disciplined and punishing, everything the Packers were not. Special teams ended up playing a pretty big factor in the win as well. Theyve looked like a complete team the last few weeks and it really gelled today.

Overall it was a pretty shitty Superbowl though. Commercials were absolute shit. Beyonce put on a good show and looked damn fine doing it.

It was pathetic. Like his defense's performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom