• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Yeah I don't know how anyone old enough to live through that can ask how anything compares to it. If the Rockets would have finished out Choke City it may have come close

I might have offed myself if the Rockets followed that. I seriously took sports losses hard when I was younger, life and death type shit lol

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Denver's two loses to playoff teams were very early in the season to Atlanta and Houston.

Does anyone doubt the outcome if Denver played either at this point?

I think we would hurt ATL

Those 5 INT would not be happening

HOU would be a coin flip

I think we can handle NE, we almost came back in all 3 games

We never got blew out

We lost by single digits, only NE was a 10 digit loss, we almost removed that too!

Pey Pey is making stars out of no name receivers, confidence is building, winning gives teams such a boost

Those 3 losses early in the season helped rather than hurt the team

"Back to the Drawing Board" "Exploit our Strong option, Diminish our Weaknesses"

That is why we won 11 Straight, #1 seed, HFA throughout the playoffs

We could have lost that SD game, getting blown out like a motherfucker in the first half, but resilience pays off, we won that, and the team took on a whole new role of being a fierce and efficient team
There are brain farts here and there, but the team will gel and run like a well oil machine for years to come

GRX

Bowser

Panthers sked next year:

The Panthers also learned their opponents for next season. Along with the home and away games against NFC South opponents Atlanta, New Orleans and Tampa Bay, Carolina will play games against the AFC East and NFC West teams, as well as the second-place finishers in the NFC East and NFC North.

Buffalo, Miami, San Francisco, Arizona and Minnesota will host the Panthers next year. New England, the New York Jets, Seattle, St. Louis and the New York Giants will come to Charlotte. The schedule, with dates, will be released later.

Looks like most of our tough games (sans SF) are at home at least. That's a monster home sked tho.

Godslay

Banned
Who knows.It seems tough on paper now but those teams could all suck next year.

They could, but like I said it's fluid. It changes week to week depending on how the team you play are doing.

Pats bad. Broncos worse. DAT FALCONS SOS!

Teams that win more are obviously going to have somewhat of a weaker SOS. Reason being they are adding losses to the opposing teams. Part of the reason why you see more red in the playoff teams SOS. There are some exceptions, but if you look closely, they are teams with stronger divisions. ie. SF, Seattle, Pack, Vikes.

JCizzle

LOL McCarthy is subordinate to Aaron. Getting yelled at on the sidelines by your own player, bahahaha. Payback for your dumbass input in 2005.

RBH

jPPPGklIOtaAc.png

MechDX

How quickly Schaub's record the last couple of years is now irrelevant....

No just with his collapse the past 5 games shows what people had been saying: see what he does under pressure. He wasnt there last year during the playoff run. It may be a big coincidence but I dont think so and I was a big defender of him.

he has flat out choked the past month.

No just with his collapse the past 5 games shows what people had been saying: see what he does under pressure. He wasnt there last year during the playoff run. It may be a big coincidence but I dont think so and I was a big defender of him.

he has flat out choked the past month.

I think I said the Texans would go 12-4 and lose home field.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
How quickly Schaub's record the last couple of years is now irrelevant....

well he's proving he can't win or play well in any important games even in the regular season. I think that's the main issue. He's just getting worse when the games are getting big.

Top Bottom