• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

Kiryu

Saw this on Facebook....

421094_4189399218710_397413231_n.jpg

ohhhh.gif

1340337446160.jpg

I really don't like making fun of Atlanta, because Atlanta and Seattle are pretty much the same in sports. Both these two fucking city just choke year after year and give false hope.

At least whoever wins this game get some hope...

Seattle thinks that Chris Clemons has a torn acl. MRI in the morning

FUCK.......

Yeah, we're fucked with the chuck and pray. Add an extra 10-15 yards on top of the penalties.

The Ravens always had trouble with Peyton when he was in Indy. I'm counting on that continuing next Sunday. I'm also praying that the Texans have enough bulletin board material (42-14 should be spray-painted on their locker room walls this week) to get a revenge win in Foxboro.

Getting the Ravens and the Pats out of the playoffs as soon as possible is the only thing that can redeem this shit season.

Godslay

Banned
The Ravens always had trouble with Peyton when he was in Indy. I'm counting on that continuing next Sunday. I'm also praying that the Texans have enough bulletin board material (42-14 should be spray-painted on their locker room walls this week) to get a revenge win in Foxboro.

Getting the Ravens and the Pats out of the playoffs as soon as possible is the only thing that can redeem this shit season.

It's on Saturday btw.

Denver just has to do what they have been doing in wins. Protect Manning, score early, keep TOs to a minimum, and let the defense take care of the rest. Ravens are more healthy than they were last time, which is a plus for them. Should be a good game assuming everyone brings their A game.

No way Broncos lose next week. He's always had the Ravens' number. Just protect him and he'll take care of the rest. The Broncos are muuuch better than the Colts.

Godslay

Banned
No way Broncos lose next week. He's always had the Ravens' number. Just protect him and he'll take care of the rest. The Broncos are muuuch better than the Colts.

Famous last words. We aren't counting our chickens before they hatch. I just hope the Broncos play mistake free football.

Narag

Famous last words. We aren't counting our chickens before they hatch. I just hope the Broncos play mistake free football.

A few years back, there was some interview with Ray Lewis talking about how much he hated to play Peyton and how he was the only guy in the league unafraid of him at the time. So long as Flacco doesn't will some bullshit PI calls, you'll be fine.

MechDX

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2012/story/_/id/8818825/no-win-situation-baltimore-ravens

But unless Baltimore can take out Manning and do it early, it won't matter how different or how much better the Ravens are. It won't matter if Joe Flacco can throw the ball down the field like he did against the Colts. It won't matter if recently promoted offensive coordinator Jim Caldwell calls a sharp game. The Broncos with Manning will win, and it might not even be that close.

Talk about crap journalism. Stating the only way to win a game is to take out the opposing QB. Condoning injury and giving a team team bulletin board material is just plain stupid.

Watch it be Seahawks/Packers, to finally settle the scab ref issue once and for all!

I have nightmare of Seattle playing in GB.

*IF* we win I rather play the 49ers in San Fran. We had a legitimate shot the first time around when our offense was still running that baby shit. Now that we running our real shit and beat them like a drum at home I like our chances on the road.

Narag

Talk about crap journalism. Stating the only way to win a game is to take out the opposing QB. Condoning injury and giving a team team bulletin board material is just plain stupid.

I think it's a bad choice of words mostly. If they get to him early and lay some hits, he'll start flinching and hearing footsteps which I figure was the actual implication.

MechDX

I think it's a bad choice of words mostly. If they get to him early and lay some hits, he'll start flinching and hearing footsteps which I figure was the actual implication.

BALTIMORE -- Baltimore will have to short-circuit the MacBook to have a chance at beating Denver next Saturday. Remove the hard drive. Pour beer on the keyboard. Take a hammer to the screen. Whatever works.

the first sentence...If I was someone in the Broncos organization I would be pissed right now. I could "maybe" understand this from a local writer but this is ESPN. I think ESPN is bias and has its own agenda but this is just dumb.

Godslay

Banned
A few years back, there was some interview with Ray Lewis talking about how much he hated to play Peyton and how he was the only guy in the league unafraid of him at the time. So long as Flacco doesn't will some bullshit PI calls, you'll be fine.

I hope so.

the first sentence...If I was someone in the Broncos organization I would be pissed right now. I could "maybe" understand this from a local writer but this is ESPN. I think ESPN is bias and has its own agenda but this is just dumb.

Machines don't have feeling bro. They carry out their duties without emotions.

JABEE

That sounds like they are condoning inflicting brain damage on Manning.

Seriously, it's 2013. Nobody uses hard drives anymore, SSDs fo' life.

Narag

Sounds like Gregg Williams 'cut the head off' spiel.

Godslay

Banned
Ravens have Pollard. The guy is known to take some cheap shots here and there.

If he goes down with an injury, fire Fox on the spot and have Shanahan coach from Washington D.C. remotely. Keep him in the game!

In all seriousness, if they take Manning out there is not much that can be done. Osweiler is a rookie, but he knows the offense and will have to step up. The team will have to take up the slack like they did with Tebow. If that shit happens it happens, life goes on I guess.

bionic77

Peyton's an old model. 5600 rpm 250 GB HDD, Pentium D, 32 bit Win XP, with 4GB Ram.

I hope you're right.
No way you lose to the CRavens dude. I would bet my Internet reputation on it. Flacco is not getting the bail out PI calls on the road. Only way you lose is if you let Rice run for 200 and Peyton chokes.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Peyton's an old model. 5600 rpm 250 GB HDD, Pentium D, 32 bit Win XP, with 4GB Ram.

Thank Fuck we got him the SP3 Firmware Update, took forever finding the disc to repair some of the bugs

Too bad baby bro upgraded to Win8 =/, all he sees are tiles

verbum

UPDATE: The Falcons have opened as only a two-point favorite over the Seahawks at LVH Superbook. Since home teams generally get three points, the line effectively means Seattle is considered one point “better” than Atlanta.

Damn, we are becoming the Rodney Dangerfield of the NFL. No respect. Oh well, got to get better.

Godslay

Banned
No way you lose to the CRavens dude. I would bet my Internet reputation on it. Flacco is not getting the bail out PI calls on the road. Only way you lose is if you let Rice run for 200 and Peyton chokes.

I certainly hope so.

Thank Fuck we got him the SP3 Firmware Update, took forever finding the disc to repair some of the bugs

Forgot about the firmware upgrade, next time we have to upgrade you have to get make sure to clear out all the Papa John's boxes so we can find the disks faster. :)

Top Bottom