• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

I don't think RG3 was hurting them out there..

He was though. He couldn't run at all so the read option was rendered completely ineffective and he couldn't plant properly so his accuracy was off on intermediate and deep throws.

Cousins isn't great, but I think he would have better than a 50% RG3.

NomarTyme

405987_4813106418372_632059860_n.jpg

Hilarius.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
It's easy to hammer Shanny tonight but they got into the playoffs on that bad knee and the kid obviously wanted to play. I don't think RG3 was hurting them out there..

Konex stick to loving Kobe.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Did you know if the Texans had won just 1 game the last few weeks the Pats might have had to go to Houston?

Our crowd would have just booed the crap out of them all game. Road game with a L might be better lol

Matrix

WTF

The guy in the khaki pants in the background looks like he has a HUGE boner

Who wouldn't over Schoob!? I ask you.

Seriously, can't not see now. Thanks a lot ugh

KingKong

Shanahan should be fired for what he did, but this is the NFL so I expect half the talking heads to pretend like it was some kind of tossup decision when it was obvious to everyone that RG3 was hurt

He was though. He couldn't run at all so the read option was rendered completely ineffective and he couldn't plant properly so his accuracy was off on intermediate and deep throws.

Cousins isn't great, but I think he would have better than a 50% RG3.

Griffin shouldn't have been out the period, but whatever.

Top Bottom