• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

Mrbob

I mean it sucks to lose, but it's hard to outright hate losing to one of the best in the game at the position playing at the level that he's playing right now. This wasn't ever going to be 2007 or 2011 with the offense we have. It's ashame the offense and especially special teams couldn't take advantage when they did.
Yeah no shame in losing to God tier Rodgers. He is playing on another level right now.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Just read up on the boat thing. Kinda overblown if you ask me!

Rodgers has had a great second half and I feel that's newsworthy.

Bitanator

I know the Dallas offense can hang with the packers D, just hope the Dallas D can limit in some way their offense... but can beat them by playing our style of ball much more than if we played the Giants.

Kusagari

Glad the Packers won but a part of me wanted to see if the Giants could pull a Titans on the Cowboys and beat them 3 times in a season.

Well that's game folks...GG Packer gaf, McAdoo is shit....Coughlin would have this team matching scores, McAdoo coaching like a coward since day 1...

Pepiope

How do you not blow the call dead, watch them fight for the ball for 10 seconds, and still have to huddle before calling it a fumble?

Top Bottom