• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

RBH

Enzo went with them?
tumblr_o7nrs1ly5b1saykaxo1_400.gif

Talon

This game has pretty much played out like the Packer's season. Piddle around and look meh for the first quarter. Then just pile on for the rest of the game.

this_guy

Well, looks like I'm 4 of 4 so far. My bracket gets a lot more interesting next week:

Patriots over Steelers, Chiefs over Texans, Chiefs over Patriots
Seahawks over Cowboys, Falcons over Packers, Seahawks over Falcons
Chiefs over Seahawks

The only game I missed last season was the Super Bowl. Of course, I might've been a bit biased as a Panthers fan. Probably would've picked them either way, though. Thinking I might miss more than one this time.

Your bracket is wrong. Texans are going up against the Pats and I'm getting free McNuggets
don't have to win just get 100 rushing yards

Pagusas

Elden Member
Well, looks like I'm 4 of 4 so far. My bracket gets a lot more interesting next week:

Patriots over Steelers, Chiefs over Texans, Chiefs over Patriots
Seahawks over Cowboys, Falcons over Packers, Seahawks over Falcons
Chiefs over Seahawks

The only game I missed last season was the Super Bowl. Of course, I might've been a bit biased as a Panthers fan. Probably would've picked them either way, though. Thinking I might miss more than one this time.

Packers would be playing the cowboys next week

GG Giants-GAF. I still think y'all had one of the best teams in the NFC this year, hope the Pack prove me right the next two weeks by styling on the rest!

Give Mcadoo time, he'll figure it out.

Coughlin with a good defense is a beast.
No, instead you'd get the couple of games per year that the team should have won that they decide to go to sleep for. Regardless, I argued he should have been maintained for a variety of reasons including the fact that a lesser coach doesn't take that garbage roster last year to 6 wins.

Point being, people need to own their hot take bullshit and calling for a hall of fame coaches head just cause your upset over a few lost seasons of shit rosters? Yeah, that's one of them.

The same goes for Ben McAdoo. 1st year head coach, the team is 11-5 and hit the playoffs in a year that no one expected them to even compete for the division. Has the offense been poor? Yes. Should he have the benefit of the doubt to correct that? Jesus Christ of course!

specdot

I'm out. GG Packers-Gaf. I called this game over in the 3rd. That Giants offense just never clicked all year. Hopefully we come back strong next season and the defense still hungry as they played this year.
Let's hope ARod shreds that Dallas D and Dez "most overrated receiver in the league" has another "catch" called back. =p

Top Bottom