• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFS Most Wanted Vita - Developed by Criterion, not dumbed down or cut content

LingeringSoul

Neo Member
Wow, the Vita version of this game somehow went right under my radar. It's encouraging to hear that they're (supposedly) putting all of the console game's content on the Vita. I don't really have the PS3 version on my list of games to buy, primarily because my list of console games for the rest of this year is already so large (Dishonored, RE6, Black Ops 2, Assassin's Creed 3, another ME3 playthrough, etc). That being said, I would totally buy this on my Vita, just for something to play in bed before going to sleep on days when I'm just too busy/lazy to play a game on the big consoles.

Besides, it'll be nice to use my Vita to play an actual Vita game for a change, instead of just going through Persona 3 like I've been doing lately, lol.

daviyoung

Banned
No direct feed for Vita bros.

Still not sure whether to get this as a pity-buy for my Vita, or get the superior PC version.

Tripolygon

Banned
My company had one a while back which didn't seem to have one. It had to be sent back because it was no longer compatible for development.

This is the current kit and has been out for a while.
skw21y.jpg

Top Bottom