• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 16 EASHL (PS4) | LIVE. CHEL. REPEAT.

Delryk

We got Delryk or the person thats playing for him while he uses the mic to carry our offense so we dont need you anymore

Getting used to the ps4 controller.. only been playing JRPGS on this so far sooo...

Back to a point per game tho. After 3 games without a pt..lol

Stat!

Damn, wish I could have played more last night but I had an issue. My internet was working after it cut out but it wouldn't let me connect with my Ps4 due to a DNS error. I restarted my router/modem and Im using a wired connection.

bumpkin

The game me, Vis and swim played was pretty fun. I spent most of the game trying to shake off the rust, but we won 1-0, so a win's a win.

Hopefully I should be able to pop on and play some games with you gents tonight.

Stat!

Might be on later. Not sure why but my internet is only working with wifi. IT won't work with a LAN connection. Was working until my internet cut out last night

Might be on later. Not sure why but my internet is only working with wifi. IT won't work with a LAN connection. Was working until my internet cut out last night

Reboot your modem and/or router yet?

If that doesnt work try flushdns and release/renew from the command line

Stat!

Reboot your modem and/or router yet?

If that doesnt work try flushdns and release/renew from the command line

I've tried the reboot router/modem set up multiple times, tried setting up google DNS, and even restored my ps4 to factory defaults.

What is flushDNS? If you can get this to work, I owe you big time. I think I can do this on Mac too with a bit of googling. Help pointing me in the right direction?

Delryk

I've tried the reboot router/modem set up multiple times, tried setting up google DNS, and even restored my ps4 to factory defaults.

What is flushDNS? If you can get this to work, I owe you big time. I think I can do this on Mac too with a bit of googling. Help pointing me in the right direction?

Whats your router/model ?

if wired doesnt work.. usually means you enabled Wireless AP mode.. doesnt make sense if thats not it! :(

Did you try running the network test on the PS4?

Did you toggle the PS4 to connect via LAN and not Wi-Fi?

Like RS4 said, if you have another cable its worth a shot to rule that out conpletely. The fact it works for your PC doesnt rule it completely out

Got my copy. Time for my long awaited eashl return
Welcome back

Stat!

Did you try running the network test on the PS4?

Did you toggle the PS4 to connect via LAN and not Wi-Fi?

Like RS4 said, if you have another cable its worth a shot to rule that out conpletely. The fact it works for your PC doesnt rule it completely out

I did toggle PS4 from Lan to Wifi and wifi to lan. Anything to get it to connect. I ran a network test on the PS4. Its the DNS that it keeps failing at.

I'll try another cable

RS4-

I'd play if I can back out of this fucking menu. This clown is sitting here not readying up and the game won't even quit or auto start. I bet it's some exploit for him to get an auto win.

edit - fuck it, I'll be in the room.

RS4-

I'll switch to the right side if I'm the lone d.

Easier to get a shot off. Or I just change shooting hands lol.

edit - christ, I think they scored all 3 right in my face.

Stat!

Sorry guys. Not sure whats up with my internet since I upgraded last week but 3 disconnects is just not cool. Sorry to leave you hanging like that :(

ggs tonight

Dok played some stout defense and kept us in all of the games but we couldnt generate a lot of good chances

We should try getting the puck in deeper and working it behind the net a little more instead of setting for the 1st shooting opportunity that usually gets closed down and blocked anyway

RS4-

ggs tonight

Dok played some stout defense and kept us in all of the games but we couldnt generate a lot of good chances

We should try getting the puck in deeper and working it behind the net a little more instead of setting for the 1st shooting opportunity that usually gets closed down and blocked anyway

Yeah I gotta cycle it more and only take the shot if I've got a decent chance, not when they've got 3 people on me.

Top Bottom