• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 18 EASHL (PS4) Famous Yet Nameless

zsswimmer

I'm sorry guys for not being to play. Think I'm going crazy not playing any NHL, but my internet is so weird that its impossible to play multiplayer stuff, even download fairly small single player games on steam was like 100kb/s lol.

I got someone coming tomorrow morning to fix it, I tried everything I could think of and went through the router settings but nothing did the trick.

Hopefully I will see yall tomorrow night

Delryk

I'm sorry guys for not being to play. Think I'm going crazy not playing any NHL, but my internet is so weird that its impossible to play multiplayer stuff, even download fairly small single player games on steam was like 100kb/s lol.

I got someone coming tomorrow morning to fix it, I tried everything I could think of and went through the router settings but nothing did the trick.

get out of the boonies... NOW.

Milly79

The mighty aces was finally defeated last night as we struggled to get a win. We were 0-5, right?

I'm on tonight if anyone else is

Delryk

i can be on early tonight... did all my chores last night.. ahahha :p

also, prolly done downloding like 200gigs of update on the X1 so maybe my response time will be better? (ah, had to blame it on something for that bad fucking ass game)

also, glad i was there only for 1 of those games...

Got a copy of the game coming today from Gamefly (yes I'm a crazy person and still use this service). So I can play with you guys.
Welcome back btw
Did you get added to the club yet?

Hopefully you get your stuff sorted out

I can prob play tonight be wont know for sure until later

zsswimmer

Internet back to normal! Ill be on in an hour or so if you guys are still playing. Only have like 5 games on drop ins and I need me some eashl

YEAAAAAAAA

Voltron is fully constructed with Swim and MattDoza back. We got crazy squad depth now.

Ill be on soon if there are any open spots

zsswimmer

Well hey first game was a route and the rest pretty substandard, but it's good to be back. And how about those fights?😎

Well hey first game was a route and the rest pretty substandard, but it's good to be back. And how about those fights?😎

Yea nice job winning fights for once it was a big change from the days of "Tomato Can Swim" getting pummeled every time out.

I thought we were pretty poor all night with the basics of just completing simple passes and finding the open man and despite us outshooting most of the teams we played we didnt have a lot of quality chances. Ill chalk it up to just an off night for everyone...

13thStep

Yea nice job winning fights for once it was a big change from the days of "Tomato Can Swim" getting pummeled every time out.

I thought we were pretty poor all night with the basics of just completing simple passes and finding the open man and despite us outshooting most of the teams we played we didnt have a lot of quality chances. Ill chalk it up to just an off night for everyone...

We kinda hit a rough patch as a team. I'll be honest though, I had a lot of fun last night. I guess b/c of that, our play didn't seems as bad to me at the time (though looking back, I agree with what you are saying Viz).

Also, great to have you back Swim!

Milly79

Afternoon games?

Also does anyone use discord here? Because it's easier for someone to tell me you're playing since I only check the thread

Stat!

I can play right now till 5 if we have 3

I have discord too. Milly whats your discord?

EDIT: Just PSN or post here when 3 are on

zsswimmer

I was just throwing fights for the big paydays man. Could've been me just not being used o NHL 18 but since I wasn't too involved the offense I thought defnesively I was pretty ok

We kinda hit a rough patch as a team. I'll be honest though, I had a lot of fun last night. I guess b/c of that, our play didn't seems as bad to me at the time (though looking back, I agree with what you are saying Viz).

Also, great to have you back Swim!
Good to be back. I wouldve played at some point today but my sleep has been so fucked that I literally was up till like 3, passed out in my gaming chair, went to bed at 7am, woke up at 11 and passed out on the couch till 2ish lol, and have been sleepy all day. Da fuck

It's definitely good that we have more people, or at least maybe it seems like we're more active. We'll get better

Milly79

Whenever we can get a 3rd. I have a few hours. Think Mercy said he was going around 1

I'm on PC. My discord ID in quotes

Top Bottom