• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 18 EASHL (PS4) Famous Yet Nameless

Delryk

That was stupid as shit Delryk. How dare you imply I like that show.

I can play early either Mercy, you will just have to settle for playing goalie in dropin games unless the part-timers and healthy scratches are able to play.

That was the whole point.. how shitty this was and linked to a fucking flyers shirt.. lol

Stat!

Can I just say how freakin awesome we are?

I think our last like 40 games, we're like 30-5-5 or something crazy like that.

I know we were like 500 for a while but we shot the hell up the rankings.

Delryk

Can I just say how freakin awesome we are?

I think our last like 40 games, we're like 30-5-5 or something crazy like that.

I know we were like 500 for a while but we shot the hell up the rankings.

watch out, Milly's head will explode. ;)

MattDoza

Got a copy of the game coming today from Gamefly (yes I'm a crazy person and still use this service). So I can play with you guys.

Got a copy of the game coming today from Gamefly (yes I'm a crazy person and still use this service). So I can play with you guys.

Good to hear, another player off the Healthy Scratches part of the roster. Welcome back.

Now all we need is a Swim return to complete our EASHL Voltron.

Im probably gonna end up playing FIFA or Destiny tonight so im out.

13thStep

Now all we need is a Swim return to complete our EASHL Voltron.

IMG_6152-e1485132203568.jpg

Stat!

Better be golf story. I'll be on NHL if we get enough. Otherwise, Destiny + Golf Story for me

Likely wont be on tomorrow.

Delryk

I'll be on really early tonight but Im going to grab dinner at 8 with a friend.

I can play between 6 and 7:30 est. Otherwise, tomorrow I'm totally free.

i hope it's a sports bar to watch the game atleast.

oh wait.... Viz told me you weren't really a Leafs fan

Stat!

i hope it's a sports bar to watch the game atleast.

oh wait.... Viz told me you weren't really a Leafs fan

ARE YOU TRYING TO TEAR APART THIS PERFECTLY COORDINATED TEAM?

I nicknamed us The Love Doctors cause of all the chemistry we had. Mercy and I are now The Love Doctors. Oshi and I are now the Toronto Buddies. Milly and I are the Robot Goatbots and Viz and I are Stat and Best Friend.

--

Its a sushi place. So probably not. I was supposed to go at 7 so I could be home for the third period but my friends changed it to 8.

But its NJ. I did want to see Hischier though. Honestly, if we don't go 5-0, I'll be disappointed. Both super winnable games.

13thStep

ARE YOU TRYING TO TEAR APART THIS PERFECTLY COORDINATED TEAM?

I nicknamed us The Love Doctors cause of all the chemistry we had. Mercy and I are now The Love Doctors. Oshi and I are now the Toronto Buddies. Milly and I are the Robot Goatbots and Viz and I are Stat and Best Friend.

--

Its a sushi place. So probably not. I was supposed to go at 7 so I could be home for the third period but my friends changed it to 8.

But its NJ. I did want to see Hischier though. Honestly, if we don't go 5-0, I'll be disappointed. Both super winnable games.

All these factions within the group!!!!! Lol

Delryk

If you could like a post
giphy.gif

Not all images are
correct

Hey now i didnt say anything about them being correct or not.

I fully expect vis sharing 4k screenshots of our strategies. And you to share all your excel spreadsheets with with them fancy corsi stats.

Oh and mercy to get his contract changed to defenceman only. ;) rofl

Delryk

Xbox is fucking trash. I need what you're smoking

Thrash is ps4. Cant even have basic shit like good wifi on it. Wheres the 4k player? Wheres VUDU in 4k? Is there anything else than fucking stability updates on the PoS? Lol so i need to go on?

I do have to say that the x1 launch was pure crap. Even the UI and features.

Milly79

Still crap tho

First party sucks ass and they can't even nail 3rd party vs Sony in terms of optimization

FEELDELLYMAN

Delryk

Uploaded some highlights to my YouTube playlist from the last week or so

Heres my fav of the bunch
https://youtu.be/zDT0RFGrsIQ

Wow.. lol.

Upon further review, Stat doesn't even pass the puck!.. He freaking shoots it point blank while the goalie was already down -- rebounds then comes straight to me.... then when i shoot, it looks like i actually hit the post.. lol. man I thought it was super wide all this time.. lol

Stat!

Wow.. lol.

Upon further review, Stat doesn't even pass the puck!.. He freaking shoots it point blank while the goalie was already down -- rebounds then comes straight to me.... then when i shoot, it looks like i actually hit the post.. lol. man I thought it was super wide all this time.. lol

I absolutely passed the puck and I'm not sure where you hit the post lol

Delryk

I absolutely passed the puck and I'm not sure where you hit the post lol

your guy looks like he took a shot and the goalie definitely deflects it to the side

and if it's not the post, it hits something twice because it changes direction and speed completely --- it's actually looks like it hits the post and goes off Stat and bounces up in the air

wish we could get another angle tho. :)

Top Bottom