• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2016 |OT| Misery's End

zroid

Banned
Give me the stacked rosters he gets and I could do that too.

Ys2j0qm.png
lolol

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Steve Zipay ‏@stevezipay 41s 41 seconds ago
Torts: Not really looking to be spoilers, just want to play well. Korpisalo in net. Hartnell, Bourque out.
Torts' tank game is strong. Thanks ol' pal!

Seriously, though, it's alright. We're still not in 4th yet.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
No line changes for the Rangers at morning skate.

Sure, why would you change anything after those last two stellar performances?

It's almost as if we're doing it on purpose.........

Keep it up, boys!

Perfect

Now hopefully Holland gets back before the Columbus game so they can send down Nylander.

Now that Kadri is out they might keep Nylander even when Holland comes back because they'll need an extra centre. Unless they want to make yet ANOTHER emergency call up.

zroid

Banned
Now that Kadri is out they might keep Nylander even when Holland comes back because they'll need an extra centre. Unless they want to make yet ANOTHER emergency call up.
Well they already called up Clune to replace Kadri. Since Froese and Bozak are back, the centre problem is fixed now.

Foggy

Todd Jones ‏@Todd_Jones
Tortorella said his lineup tonight is the one he feels best gives #CBJ chance to win. Doesn't include healthy Bobrovsky or healthy Hartnell.

Torts tortsin' with all the torts he can

The Kadri hit wasn't as bad as I expected. Dirty, yes, but not awful.

It kind of looks like he just absentmindedly hit him in the head instead of the shoulder.

Stupid Kadri, though. He won't stop getting in trouble. If he's part of this team when it competes, he could really hurt this organization.

Razorskin

----- ------
The Kadri hit wasn't as bad as I expected. Dirty, yes, but not awful.

It kind of looks like he just absentmindedly hit him in the head instead of the shoulder.

Stupid Kadri, though. He won't stop getting in trouble. If he's part of this team when it competes, he could really hurt this organization.

Kadri won't be around when this team is competitive.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
GAF H2H league already decided even though there are still games remaining?

Not like I really had a shot at number one anyway.

Foggy

Can Columbus even try and drop with Toronto?

It'll be tough. Have to lose out, including to Toronto and Buffalo, plus Leafs have to win an additional game on top of the head-to-head. It'd be nice if Columbus can just stay with 3rd in the tank war.

Parch

It'd be nice if Columbus can just stay with 3rd in the tank war.
It has to be considered a pretty disappointing season for Columbus. Right up there with the Habs. I had both teams competing for the playoffs at the start of the year.

Foggy

It has to be considered a pretty disappointing season for Columbus. Right up there with the Habs. I had both teams competing for the playoffs at the start of the year.

Yeah, most did. I still had them sneaking in as a wild card, but nothing more than that. Considering the expectations, the ineptitude has been breathtaking and made me pretty damn bitter. That in addition to losing Johansen gives me zero confidence that this franchise can hold onto anything worth keeping. A country club franchise filled with overpaid players with zero expectations from its city.

The Fly guys better beat the squids on Wednesday. I have been trying to stay away from NHL gaf recently since I am too excited about us actually making the playoffs...

I need it to happen now since we have come this far..

Top Bottom