• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Wolves beat the shit out of your Griffins last night crazed.

jIh78z0yiIiof.jpg
|OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for asshole

iMyU1o5mZ7Uyd.gif

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Thomas has over 3 minutes, Brière 24 seconds, even after doing good in the last game.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That was a dirty ass hit from Gudas, glad Parros stepped up.

Thomas has over 3 minutes, Brière 26 seconds, even after doing good in the last game.
Briere is on the 4th line with Parros though. Glad the kid is getting more ice time.

Clean hit and two goons jump Gudas. Subban jumping into all of his checks is clean, however.

Also, "WE BELIEVE LIGHTNING CAN STRIKE TWICE" is the stupidest marketing thing I have ever heard.

Red_Man

Clean hit and two goons jump Gudas. Subban jumping into all of his checks is clean, however.

Also, "WE BELIEVE LIGHTNING CAN STRIKE TWICE" is the stupidest marketing thing I have ever heard.
You're an idiot if you think a hit from behind into the boards is a clean hit. Oh wait.

You're an idiot if you think a hit from behind into the boards is a clean hit. Oh wait.

Not going to argue with Habs fan over which hit is clean and which isn't when your fanbase boos every time a player falls down.

If you think this is what happened, okay. Not shocked Habs fans will call it that way. From the feed the Bolts have, it didn't look anything like that.

Red_Man

If you think this is what happened, okay. Not shocked Habs fans will call it that way. From the feed the Bolts have, it didn't look anything like that.
Its not what I think happened, it is what happened. There's no misconstruing a hit from behind. Maybe you should take afternoon games off.

Red_Man

I wouldn't call pointing out Wsoxfan's completely ineptitude for anything hockey related fighting.

Stasis

Awesome thread.

And that Torts cutout is fucking epic, wow. They need to get it autographed by him. He'd either sign it and laugh or punch a hole in it. The magic of Torts, you never know.

Red_Man

I wouldn't call a clean hit dirty either, but I guess you bitch about every other time a player touches a Hab, so there's that.
Not even zero is arguing this, shouldn't you be white knighting in some threads and taking up noble causes?

Red_Man

VainFlamboyantBlacklemur.gif

For those of us not watching and wanting to know what the fuck.

Not going to argue with Habs fan over which hit is clean and which isn't when your fanbase boos every time a player falls down.

I wouldn't call a clean hit dirty either, but I guess you bitch about every other time a player touches a Hab, so there's that.

I can't hold all these derps.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Shall we also discuss throwing equipment at players, Prust spearing people, Parros throwing gloveless punches and all of the other shit you guys have done?

Every time Parros hits someone it should be a penalty for the other team.

Top Bottom