• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

I feel sorry for his sister. They were both adopted. Adoptive father then died when they were kids. Raised by a single mom. Bonded and became very close. Moved to Vancouver together several years ago. Mom is still out East and stressing.

We're heading over to Van this weekend but may not see them as things are so intense.
Im so sorry to read this. My best wishes to everyone involved. Stay strong

Marvie_3

Banned
pot-kettle-black.jpg
Doesn't mean he's wrong.

So we discovered a couple weeks ago that my cousin has hydrocephalus. He immediately went in for surgery, which was successful initially. He had a shunt going from his brain and putting the extra fluid into his stomach. But apparently that failed today and he had to go back into surgery. Apparently this is very bad, but I really don't know. Getting info from his sister and don't want to pester her.

Such a good dude. We were so happy for him that he had been feeling shitty for ages and had it diagnosed and corrected and was feeling much better. He doesn't deserve this. :/

Grateful to be in good health. Knock on wood.

Shit, hope everything turns out well.

Quick

Banned
So we discovered a couple weeks ago that my cousin has hydrocephalus. He immediately went in for surgery, which was successful initially. He had a shunt going from his brain and putting the extra fluid into his stomach. But apparently that failed today and he had to go back into surgery. Apparently this is very bad, but I really don't know. Getting info from his sister and don't want to pester her.

Such a good dude. We were so happy for him that he had been feeling shitty for ages and had it diagnosed and corrected and was feeling much better. He doesn't deserve this. :/

Grateful to be in good health. Knock on wood.

Best wishes, Soc. I hope it works out in some way, and I hope you remain in good health also.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That sucks, Soc. Hope everything turns out alright.

Meanwhile, here's the lineup for our regularly scheduled beatdown at the hands of the Pens:

Buchnevich-Zibanejad-Nash
Kreider-Stepan-Zuccarello
Grabner-Hayes-Fast
Puempel-Lindberg-Miller

Holden-Girardi
Staal-Klein
Skjei-Smith

Lundqvist

Socreges

Banned
Ah you guys are too good

Friend and I did some Wikipedia research and got some more promising info. If the second surgery is successful, he should be OK. Sometimes it just doesn't take at first, I guess.

Will assume that's the case unless I'm told otherwise

Socreges

Banned
Keeping the Extended Socregreses in my thoughts and prayers!

Hope your pa-duke is doing well too.
He is! Better, at least. He's on the right medication now. Can drink again (just not late at night when he takes the meds) and has his sense of humour back since the old meds were muting his personality. Next problem will be dementia, which can go hand-in-hand with Parkinson's but we'll take stuff as it comes

Thanks for asking

RC

Banned
He is! Better, at least. He's on the right medication now. Can drink again (just not late at night when he takes the meds) and has his sense of humour back since the old meds were muting his personality. Next problem will be dementia, which can go hand-in-hand with Parkinson's but we'll take stuff as it comes

Thanks for asking

Hopefully it won't come to that.
My father currently suffers from both. It hasn't been easy for any of us.

Best wishes for your cousin.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Glenn Healy is working the MSG broadcast from between the benches, and it's very clear, because he's mentioned it multiple times now, that he does not know that the Rangers have already clinched a playoff spot.

Glenn Healy is working the MSG broadcast from between the benches, and it's very clear, because he's mentioned it multiple times now, that he does not know that the Rangers have already clinched a playoff spot.

Healy is such a fucking tool. Dumping him was the best thing HNIC has ever done.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
KREIDERRRRRRR

ehfGIJm.gif

With 11 seconds to go!

That goal will give the Rangers a point tonight, which means they have now clinched the first wild card spot.

Top Bottom