• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2017 |OT| The Previous Thread is in the Hall of Fame

Yawnier

Banned
Gotta think Sutter will be scooped up fairly quickly if he doesn't retire.

Idk about Lombardi, he made some really strange moves and trades the last few seasons but he seems like decent GM for a team looking to rebuild or already in a rebuild?

Surprised Sutter got canned. His system is a huge part of what made them so good, it's not his fault he had a lack of goal scorers on his roster. Trading for Bishop at the deadline when they needed scoring was so stupid.

Gotta think Sutter will be scooped up fairly quickly if he doesn't retire.

Idk about Lombardi, he made some really strange moves and trades the last few seasons but he seems like decent GM for a team looking to rebuild or already in a rebuild?

Don't forget cap circumvention move of the decade in terminating richards

I'm just excited again to watch the playoffs, should I buy Centre ice? Regardless of where the leafs go, I really miss hockey and streams and clips aren't enough.

It really sucks when TSN fucking region locks me out, way to go Gord Miller.

Get yourself a Kodi and investigate some hockey add-ons. For educational purposes.

Livingskeletons

If I pulled that off, would you die?
Why should the Kings fire Sutter when he's their best coach ever? That's like the Canucks firing Vigneault and AV didn't even win the cup with the Nux.

Edit: Just got the TSN app update, yep both shitcanned by owners.

Sutter has a shelf life. At least that's what Flames fans told use when we first got him.

He burns out players.

Top Bottom