• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2017 |OT| The Previous Thread is in the Hall of Fame

Holiday

Banned
I'm sure all the Habs role players will play amazing and no one will struggle at all. Steve Ott will reach Super Grit Saiyan 3.

Parch

Price will do some head standing as well, but yeah, it's not the best matchup for the Habs. I agree that Radulov looks out of gas, but if he can get back to first half intensity then Montreal can win the series. None of the Canadian teams are sure wins, but Habs have one of the better chances IMO.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I hate to give Bergevin credit, because I think he's a pretty crappy GM, but I think the guys that will shine in the playoffs will be some of his "grit" and "character" guys. Like I see Shaw and Danault as being big components of the playoff run.

Those guys sure. Martinsen, King, Nesterov, and Davidson will probably be all sorts of invisible.

Solo

I like that all the Rangers Habs games are exactly 2 days apart. None of the fuckery we've had the the past with 3 day breaks and back-to-backs. I still remember Habs Bruins Round 1 2011 Game 6 and Game 7 were back to back nights in different cities. Ridiculous.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Is there going to be a playoff pick 'em this year?

Also, are we going to do an official playoff pool?

We can even figure out some small gifts, steam funds or something if possible.

Bob Murray ragging on Gio... Maybe our GM should give him a Pepsi?

Anaheim only drinks RC Cola. Nectar of the gods.

Also Giordano injured Bobby Ryan when he was a Duck in 2011. So yeah, Bob Murray is a little miffed.

Is there going to be a playoff pick 'em this year?

Also, are we going to do an official playoff pool?

We can even figure out some small gifts, steam funds or something if possible.

I'd be cool with this.

Also, thanks Creeper and Quick on working on the Playoff thread. It will be glorious!

Creeper and Quick team up thread? Nice.
giphy.gif

BTails

Creeper/Quick, here's a suggestion:

"NHL Playoffs |OT| What's worse: Leafs missing the Playoffs or being swept in Round 1?"

or

"NHL Playoffs |OT| McDavid is in this one"

Calamari41

41 > 38
Oh god I just realized that with the Leafs in the playoffs, all of the endless droning stats talk isn't going to be taking place in the off-season thread.

lupinko

I'm just excited again to watch the playoffs, should I buy Centre ice? Regardless of where the leafs go, I really miss hockey and streams and clips aren't enough.

It really sucks when TSN fucking region locks me out, way to go Gord Miller.

is Rob Blake going to be good as a GM for LA?

Really old anecdote. I used to work at Gamestop and this mom really wanted the hockey game with Rob Blake on the cover for her son. It took me a while to figure out there was a game called NHL Faceoff 2003. I told her I couldn't remember because it wasn't a good game. She didn't give a fuck.

lupinko

WELP

Darryl Sutter to Dallas?

Why should the Kings fire Sutter when he's their best coach ever? That's like the Canucks firing Vigneault and AV didn't even win the cup with the Nux.

Edit: Just got the TSN app update, yep both shitcanned by owners.

Top Bottom