• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
qdITR88.jpg

Maybe somebody should make a temporary thread before the mods shut things down in the middle of 5OT.

calder

Pens fans were probably confused that the league didn't just call the Kessel shot "close enough".

For real tho I've never seen a puck seem to roll down the crossbar like that, nutty.

Alucard

Banned
Trump voters

You'd be surprised how many middle-aged Pens fans there are in their FB group who have pro-Trump stuff on their wall and pictures of bald eagles, American flags, and weapons in their photos.

Or maybe you wouldn't. It's not a lot, but I've seen at least five...you can usually guess who they are based on how aggressive and asshole-ish they come off just discussing opposing teams.

Marvie_3

Banned
a8rjxKR.gif

Alright Cake. Pace yourself. You're still in this. If you get hit, keep moving. Throw hands when you can. Join the Nintendo Fun Club today, Cake.

I saw the over the top view and I thought it went in. The way the puck changed angles, I thought it rolled around the cage and hit the post on the way out

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
Pens just seem cursed at this point. It's impossible to win seemingly. I'm saying 70% chance Sens win as of now. The longer this goes the more their chances increase

Calamari41

41 > 38
Why is NBC using Taylor Swift in their NHL Playoffs branding?

Like, I get that there are blank spaces on the Cup waiting for names to be written.

But, no.

Kindekuma

Banned
Why is NBC using Taylor Swift in their NHL Playoffs branding?

Like, I get that there are blank spaces on the Cup waiting for names to be written.

But, no.

So it's gonna be forever
Or it's gonna go down in flames
You can tell me when it's over
If the high was worth the pain
Got a long list of ex-lovers
They'll tell you I'm insane

'Cause you know I love the players
And you love the game

I dunno, the lyrics to Blank Space seems to be written specifically for Pens fans.

Top Bottom