• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

GOODBYE OTTAWA REFS

Delusional Pens fan in the house.

As if the NHL would ever favour the Sens over the Pittsburgh Bettmans. Pens should've had two high sticking penalties in OT alone.

Edit:

Also, salty Habs and Leafs tears give me life. Neither team has even touched the Sens in the last two decades. Follow our lead bitches ;)

Another year with a Canadian team not winning the cup. Thanks for nothing Pens.

Plus side, I'll have more free time on my hands now that I won't have to give a shit about the finals. Go Preds, I suppose.

Alucard

Banned
Crosby calling Anderson incredible in the post-game interview on CBC. Rightfully so.

Can Rinne play better than Anderson did in this series?

Quick

Banned
One more rubbing before bed.

Good night y'all except for the salty jelly bitches.

Fun season SNES 😘

giphy.gif

nubcake

Neo Member
Welp...hopefully Ottawa wore them out a lot at least. I feel a lot less confident in Nashville after their recent injuries but I still think their blue line gives them a good shot.

Now I'm officially on the Nashville bandwagon.

I was on Pittsburgh's for this round because I needed Sid to put Ottawa away and to the boring trap bullshit

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
Crosby calling Anderson incredible in the post-game interview on CBC. Rightfully so.

Can Rinne play better than Anderson did in this series?

If the predators are going to win they can't ask him for that. Last year we ran into two hot goalies in a row in Tampa's backup and Jones. Hopefully this year Rinne can slow down.

Top Bottom