• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Silexx

It may not be the birthday ending that I wanted, but it was a hell of ride and I loved spending it with my fellow SENS-GAF and the rest of NHL-Gaf. I love you all, good night.

Alucard

Banned
If the predators are going to win they can't ask him for that. Last year we ran into two hot goalies in a row in Tampa's backup and Jones. Hopefully this year Rinne can slow down.

The goalie is also a part of the team, but yeah, Pens have had to push through some pretty ridiculous opposing goalie performances the past couple of seasons.

The Preds will probably provide a bigger challenge than the Sharks did last year. They're firing on all cylinders right now. It's gonna be fun.

It may not be the birthday ending that I wanted, but it was a hell of ride and I loved spending it with my fellow SENS-GAF and the rest of NHL-Gaf. I love you all, good night.

It was a fun series, and the Senators played extremely well, thank you for posting friend

Damn Matt Murray is as skinny as Kessel is fat. Crazy what the pens are able to do with all the injuries. Forwards are too good.

That being said fuck them and go Subban

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
:( now there is nobody to root for. Fans of conscience can only root against.
The Preds are the single most cheerable team to make it to the finals in a long time. Unless you're a Pens fan or Marc Bergevin, there's absolutely no reason to not root for them.

KaYotiX

Banned
The Preds are the single most cheerable team to make it to the finals in a long time. Unless you're a Pens fan or Marc Bergevin, there's absolutely no reason to not root for them.

If the Pens lost I was hoping for Suban to win the Cup but now I want back to back.

Sorry PK.

man Sens making it this far might be a bad thing going forth. Melynk going to be satisfied with mediocrity for a long time and refuse to spend

Still believe Leafs young core will win a title before Sens do.

Alucard

Banned
Good night, ya'll. Looking forward to the news, gossip, and gamesmanship over the next few days.
64a8af0724b5f30085e829282fc31494

mo60

If the caps and the sens brought the penguins to a seventh game I wonder how many games the pens-preds series will be. I bet you it will be 6 or 7 at this point and who will win that series is up in the air at this point. The sens did a lot better then the caps did against the pens.

Thank god. This Sens team winning anything would have been a crime against hockey.

Really quite shocked we're in another SCF but this team is greater than the sum of its parts, mainly thanks to Sullivan. I don't know how we'll fare against the Preds but I expect it will be a great series.

a916

If the caps and the sens brought the penguins to a seventh game I wonder how many games the pens-preds series will be. I bet you it will be 6 or 7 at this point and who will win that series is up in the air at this point. The sens did a lot better then the caps did against the pens.

They have made made it to OT G7... but make no mistake, the Caps pushed the Penguins much harder... Fleury stole games, whereas Anderson stole games in this series.

The Preds have a ridiculously deep blueline, a top 4 not matched by, anyone I think. They don't have anyone up front though... so who knows what will happen.

Top Bottom