• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

Pikma

Banned
Cock boss you better make sure your team makes the playoffs because I've decided I'll be rooting for them, fuck any other canadian (especially the habs) and non canadian team

I like your style

oh yea well.. your avatar looks stupid.

Yeah yeah whatever. What are some good chips in Finland?

6410381083068.jpg

got a bag right here ready for PIT-WPG. will open when Laine scores, or throw it out the window if Crosby gets his 1000th.

Toronto has the assets for those guys?

The Avalanche would be after at the very least solid defensive prospect (amongst other things), which the Leafs currently lack.

Unless they want Rielly 0.25 or a PP-only guy who can barely skate.

Chris R

Oh I thought I heard somewhere they were targeting a young defenseman. Picks and prospects we do have.

Well I mean if we can get a young D we'll take it for sure, but if we have to settle for 3 or 4 D prospects who might turn into something great and can get a few nice picks too I'd be down.

I think the Avs should keep Landeskog and Duchene this year. Wait out the expansion draft drama and see what the market (and team) is like in 17/18.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Toronto and Montreal have their AGMs + scouts at avs game

Apparently the Leafs have Horton and Lupul on LTIR

Oh boy

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kreider-Zibanejad-Zuccarello
Vesey-Stepan-Nash
Grabner-Hayes-Miller
Puempel-Lindberg-Fast

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Holden
Skjei-Clendening

Lundqvist

The Rangers have never won in Barclays Center before.

Top Bottom