• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
A Russian player named Sergei Mozyakin just finished the season in the KHL with the scoring title beating Radulov for most points in a season with 60 gp, 48g -37a -85p, I wonder if some teams try to bring him over after seeing how well Radulov has worked out.

PillarEN

A Russian player named Sergei Mozyakin just finished the season in the KHL with the scoring title beating Radulov for most points in a season with 60 gp, 48g -37a -85p, I wonder if some teams try to bring him over after seeing how well Radulov has worked out.

Guy seems like a Russian lifer. Too good of a thing going on over there for him. I blame Columbus for him never going to the NHL.

Red_Man

This still feels pretty surreal, this is the biggest coaching change I've seen for the team since I've been watching.

gaming_noob

RJvY3rn.gif

Time to trade this injury prone player for a top pairing D.

Red_Man

AGally on the top line, and they have a beautiful goal in their first 10 minutes

Huh who would have thought? 🤔

PillarEN

Face off violation for playing the puck with a stick. Sounds legit.

Don't Vermette him though guys.

Edit: it's actually the same ref lol

Red_Man

Two biggest differences so far is the d is pinching a lot more, Weber has pinched more in this game already than he has in a month, and they barely chip it out of their zone.

Top Bottom