• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

Solo

New coach, same old shit. Although to be fair, Julien has had all of one practice with the team. He's got a lot of work ahead of him to turn this team into something.

C4-iBB1VMAA5f3y

???

This is what happens when you spend all of your time mastering your blackface game and none of your time in school.

sweet, basically another hatty for HATTRICK LAINE because those robs were ridiculous and i suspect illegal.

I know your slow so here let me help you out.

You= FROM FINLAND
Finland = BORING

Thus

YOU = BORING

that's not what yo momma said last night. haha i know great American comedy! also it's "you're".

calder

Astroturfing posts never make any kind of sense to me, it's so weird
They're making more and more sense to me and it's frightening

I missed almost all of the game so I have no comment but looks like Helle played well and nice to see armia and Laine score.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
The Habs don't play until Tuesday against the Rangers. That should be fun.
I don't expect any team to start off on the right foot after a coaching change.
does this one or the oof one above e lindros 88 kashmir wood hut in the middle of the donald duck flavored lolipop guns crazy Bure Pavel5 goal lead AMERICAN yuppie colony; BRITISH made secret tilting turbines warm future astronauts without resorting to hehehrhh yellow antidisestablishmentarianism of the early worm ovechkin scooores king era circa minus degrees BN small pee big save by hellebuyck

???
Omg...wat....?!?!?!

I don't expect any team to start off on the right foot after a coaching change.

That's true

Also I think I saw you post on r/Hockey today in that Trudeau thread on Reddit

I'm Slushyfarts on Reddit

Habs lost? After that amazing practice?

No, seriously, what was the problem with the game? I didn't watch it.

Jets Smothered us everywhere, really rusty, Price looked great.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Price looked like his old self, and considering they just came off their bye week I'm not concerned. Emelin was awful, might be his worst game of the season.

Price looked like his old self, and considering they just came off their bye week I'm not concerned. Emelin was awful, might be his worst game of the season.

yea i have to admit i enjoyed Price robbing Laine, even though he could be leading the league in goals now if Price had been just microseconds slower.. those were beautiful saves, yup.

i gotta say this Hockey Is For Everyone thing is damn great. major props to the league for showing some human spirit.

https://youtu.be/IyxVptEQknM

seriously.. that got me legit emotional. fucking fantastic to see stuff like this. look at how happy she is with the teams and crowd cheering her. THIS is the real America, right?

PillarEN

Real America is a mix of everything. Love and hate. Apparently the Sens did a shitty job with their Hockey is for Everone night. Nobody even being aware and Phaneuf being picked was noted only in the NHL presser and not by the Sens on social media. At least that's what the Sens SB page guy wrote about.

Reckheim

i gotta say this Hockey Is For Everyone thing is damn great. major props to the league for showing some human spirit.

https://youtu.be/IyxVptEQknM

seriously.. that got me legit emotional. fucking fantastic to see stuff like this. look at how happy she is with the teams and crowd cheering her. THIS is the real America, right?
Fucking great. Especially in the current political climate. Good on the NHL.

Top Bottom