• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

Cake Boss

Banned
Just got home

STYLE ON THEM FAMS

UNG FUCK THE LEAFS

FUCK THE LEAFS

FUCK THE LEAFS

FUCK THE LEAFS

FUCK THE KNICKS

FUCK THE LEAFS

FUCK THE LEAFS

FUCK THE LEAFS

excessive and unnecessary gloating from the normally even keeled Cake Boss.

Why did the Leafs (allegedly) make all that cap room and then fuck about with this roster?

ooohhhhhh so SNES means the Sens? took me a few pages to decode that.

i need to see Florida win tonight again. Kings are boring and Carter has too many goals.

Yawnier

Banned
The best thing about this season is going to be seeing the #TheLeafsAreActuallyGood truthers (*ahem* Jeffler) on Twitter publicly admit they were wrong.

I mean I wish #TheLeafsWereActuallyGood but putting all your eggs in that basket this year was a foolish move.

I don't know if a lot of the guys on 'Leafs Twitter' will, some of them have a ton of pride. The Leafs could fall off a cliff here and end up with another top 8 pick or whatever and they'll just say that despite a shitty finish that the 'teh underlying numbers' were still good.

Cake Boss

Banned
Soooo the Sens are probably gonna win the division eh?

I'd root for them over most teams in the East. Fuck the Metro.

STYLE ON DEM FOOLS

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Quick

Banned
YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR CAKE BOSS!

SMH LEAFS FANS ARE OPPRESSED IN THIS FORUM!

THIS IS WHY I CHEER FOR THE PANTHERS ALSO!

ALSO FUCK YOU DUBBED!

YOU OPPRESS ME!

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Neal fucking up Subban's goal

Nashville will challenge

The puck had beaten Dubnyk before Neal touched him, but the Preds probably won't get it overturned.

Quick

Banned
Anyone here have any experience with the BST thread? What about CAN/USA transactions? Does the buyer usually cover the cost of shipment?

Only for digital codes, but from what I've seen in the handful of times I've browsed it, the buyer is usually the one who eats up shipping costs if it's going from US to Canada.

Usually, it's "$XX shipped" but will usually be tagged as "within the US" or something along those lines.

Marvie_3

Banned
Anyone here have any experience with the BST thread? What about CAN/USA transactions? Does the buyer usually cover the cost of shipment?
Sold plenty of stuff in there over the years. Buyer usually pays shipping so just include that in your price. Shipped stuff all over the US and Canada personally.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LOL

EDLER FROM CENTRE ICE

WOOOOO

what a cannon

first shot on goal, 13mins in too :lol

Socreges

Banned
Only for digital codes, but from what I've seen in the handful of times I've browsed it, the buyer is usually the one who eats up shipping costs if it's going from US to Canada.

Usually, it's "$XX shipped" but will usually be tagged as "within the US" or something along those lines.

Sold plenty of stuff in there over the years. Buyer usually pays shipping so just include that in your price. Shipped stuff all over the US and Canada personally.
Cool. Thank you guys

And hey. Happy birthday Marvie

Top Bottom