• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
1185394_10151929030384139_1441340692_n.jpg

I honestly almost teared up at that point. Amazing moment.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
pretty neat how the red wings are kicking the soccer ball out in public right now (in shorts, no less lol)

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah the snow is coming down pretty good right now. There's going to be lots of stoppages to clean the ice, so that's gonna suck.

DopeyFish

Yeah the snow is coming down pretty good right now. There's going to be lots of stoppages to clean the ice, so that's gonna suck.

just looked on google for fun

it would take 25 minutes normally to get from the airport to michigan stadium, 1 hour 23 minutes in current traffic LOL

Samyy

you best move it, they keep talking about how bad traffic is because of snow on NHLN

I'll probably be home for the 2nd
Can't wait to watch the Leafs suck again!

And happy we signed Dion, hes worth that money for sure.

Oh yea I landed in Toronto not Michigan :p not feeling up to actually going to the game after 11 days in India.

Quick

Banned
Anybody watching CBC right now? They're airing a special on the formation of the Canadian Olympic team for Sochi.

The management group actually mentioned both Bernier and Reimer. lol

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
And Fischer

Don't even get me started on that one. Management was patient with him, helped him work through all of his issues on the ice. He struggled at first and then really started to turn things around. Almost the exact moment where you watched him and said, "Wow, this guy really could be a top NHL defenseman," he has the heart issue.

I felt so bad for the guy.

DopeyFish

Anybody watching CBC right now? They're airing a special on the formation of the Canadian Olympic team for Sochi.

The management group actually mentioned both Bernier and Reimer. lol

god how quick our goalie situation turned around

Quick

Banned
I'm assuming the seating in Michigan Stadium has no heaters. -11C, feels like -16C? #Nope

Stay fuzzy, Kave Man.

Parch

Yup. It be winter.

This goes back to the winter classic games in Edmonton and Buffalo.
The game in LA is going to be just a tad different.

Very happy they are allowing us to watch it online on nbcsports.com.

Don't feel like sitting at my TV right now. What a huge crowd.

Revenant

[QUOTE[ZeroGravity;9544816]lmao that awkward laugh by Kessel at the end of the interview[/QUOTE]

And just as I thought he was gonna make it through an interview without looking like a goober

Top Bottom