• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Carlyle looks like a giant 12 year old kid, while Babcock looks like a dude from the 40s. Some guys can pull it off and some can't, I guess.

That snow looks so awesome. And that was only 3 minutes into the game!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
This weather is amazing.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Not good with Eaves' history of concussions.

pringles

Lupul you sack of shit. Retaliates against the wrong guy and on top of that it's Eaves who has had shit luck with injuries.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Dreger: Pending call. Gleason to Toronto for Liles and Robertson (d-man).
Not sure if I like this...but he may not have had another good offer.

Isn't Gleason a bit slow too?

Edit: oh god...Healy LIKES this deal?! We got fleeced! ):

Speaking of Lupul. I heard a story the other day from a relative about Lupul and it kind of shocked me. He always looked like a good wholesome dude to me. Apparently he likes to party HARD.

Not sure if this is well known and I'm just late to know or if he still has most people fooled.

Not sure if I like this...but he may not have had another good offer.

Isn't Gleason a bit slow too?

Edit: oh god...Healy LIKES this deal?! We got fleeced! ):
Gleason has been hurt a bit this year and frankly looks to have lost that edge that made him a tough guy for us. Not surprised that he's on the block. I'm sure we're trying to move Ruutu too.

Revenant

Speaking of Lupul. I heard a story the other day from a relative about Lupul and it kind of shocked me. He always looked like a good wholesome dude to me. Apparently he likes to party HARD.

Not sure if this is well known and I'm just late to know or if he still has most people fooled.

I for one am glad that the Blackhawks keep away from that filth and only miss their 8 pm curfew due to immersive Bible study.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

Not news. He partied it up with Carter and Richards when they were all in Philly.

Top Bottom