• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Acid08

Banned
God that weather is awesome for this game but I would neeeeeeeever want to live somewhere that snowed like this. I'll take my 55-60 degree winters, thanks.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm expecting at least one puck to randomly stop on the goal line to prevent a sure goal

Please don't embarrass yourself, Please don't embarrass yourself, Please don't embarrass yourself, Please don't embarrass yourself, Please don't embarrass yourself, Please don't embarrass yourself, Please don't embarrass yourself, Please don't embarrass yourself, Please don't embarrass yourself, Please don't embarrass yourself, Please don't embarrass yourself, Please don't embarrass yourself, Please don't embarrass yourself, Please don't embarrass yourself, Please don't embarrass yourself, Please don't embarrass yourself, Please don't embarrass yourself, Please don't embarrass yourself......

Edit: Helm's out :(

pringles

Please don't embarrass yourself, Please don't embarrass yourself, Please don't embarrass yourself, Please don't embarrass yourself, Please don't embarrass yourself, Please don't embarrass yourself, Please don't embarrass yourself, Please don't embarrass yourself, Please don't embarrass yourself, Please don't embarrass yourself, Please don't embarrass yourself, Please don't embarrass yourself, Please don't embarrass yourself, Please don't embarrass yourself, Please don't embarrass yourself, Please don't embarrass yourself, Please don't embarrass yourself, Please don't embarrass yourself......

Edit: Helm's out :(
No Helm, Howard in net... probability of Wings embarrassing themselves: 95%.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
stripes10_standard_7090_zpsfb207857.jpg~original

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Nothing says the storied, winning franchise of the Detroit Red Wings better than Dan Cleary and Luke Glendening starting on the ice.

Quick

Banned
First Winter Classic/Heritage Classic where both teams are wearing home colours.

Leafs wearing white probably makes them invisible to the crowd.

pringles

Nothing says the storied, winning franchise of the Detroit Red Wings better than Dan Cleary and Luke Glendening starting on the ice.
Babcock wouldn't miss a chance to troll 100,000+ in attendance.

Shit that's a lot of snow. It's like watching a regular old outdoor rink game between buddies. Just needs the players drinking beer on the bench to be complete.

Top Bottom