• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

Pikma

Banned
I thought the DalLast Stars were a shitty terrible hockey team?

Pikma and the rest of Stars-gaf lied. Fake news!

The DaLLast Shitstars have not beaten the Toronto Racist Leafs since 1678, but that my friends is about to change

With all odds against us, a monkey coaching the team, one of two dead bodies in the net, an incredibly underwhelming offense (according to our GM) and a powerplay unit so bad it has allowed as many goals as they've scored, we will be able to come out on top from this battle against a team full of elite players from top to bottom, probably the most stacked roster I've seen in my whole 78 years of watching hockey.

Let's go
Told you

Foggy

Flyers are on pace to set a record for the least amount of SOG in a game with 9. They have 6 shots through 2.

giphy.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So the lazy, no heart, floating, garbage captain is now tied with Ovechkin for 4th in goals

🐸☕️

Holiday

Banned
Blues' Hockey 101:

If you see a teammate in the slot on his backhand with a defender draped on him, pass the puck into his skates.

Flyers scored but still only have 7 shots on goal with 9:20 left in the 3rd. They can only take up to 2 more shots at most to still have the record.

Top Bottom