• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I was literally just starting to type how AV now has absolutely no excuse for playing Klein in the next game, and of course he immediately scores his first goal of the season.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs look like they're in practice right now.

Remember when the whole fanbase wanted to trade Pacioretty ? He's four back of Crosby.
And this is with playing with a fractured heel for almost two months. Same bullshit happens every year were he starts off slow and half the fan base gets their pitchforks out.

imBask

Banned
if he showed up on time he'd be in front of Crosby, the criticism is still valid
ignoring the fact that he was injured

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The team wins and Torts gets something to scream about. Win-win.

We lose horrendously but get to take away lots of positives and moral victories and not learn our lesson in the slightest. Another fine day at the office. Good doing business with you, sir.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Losing sucks but it's worth it to see Marner and Matthews on the ice together

It feels like a PP when they are

Quick

Banned
First time all season I stopped watching the Leafs game after the first period.

Took this long at least lol

Shoutout to TheScore app for scoring updates though.

First time all season I stopped watching the Leafs game after the first period.

Took this long at least lol

Shoutout to TheScore app for scoring updates though.

I haven't watched the Avs all year, though I don't have cable and streaming always seems laggy.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Berkshire said:
Final scoring chances were 25-23 for the Habs, with high danger chances 13-7 for the Sabres.
🤔🤔🤔
I put value in advanced stats, but this is where those "do you even watch the game?" Type comments come from

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
🤔🤔🤔
I put value in advanced stats, but this is where those "do you even watch the game?" Type comments come from

They were outshot 17-4 in the third, I'm guessing that's when most high danger scoring chances occurred for the Sabres, with the Habs leading 5-0.

Top Bottom