• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

PillarEN

it's alphabetical isn't it?

apparently they are revealing 33 of the top 100 today, and these 33 are exclusively players from the good ol' days. So ya pretty much just habs and leafs :lol

Could you guys elaborate on this? I'm not seeing anything on my TV feed about this stuff.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
it's alphabetical isn't it?

apparently they are revealing 33 of the top 100 today, and these 33 are exclusively players from the good ol' days. So ya pretty much just habs and leafs :lol

And Detroit.

Makes more sense that this is alphabetical.

zroid

Banned
I wonder how people's perception of players at the juniors would change if we only looked at even strength points, rather than including PP points which are largely systems based.

For example, Hodgson's "legendary" performance in the 2009 juniors where he had 16 points in six games? Only 4 of those points were at even strength.

For reference, Carl Grundstrom currently has 4 even strength points in 4 games

That's probably a good idea

Quick

Banned
I hope at some point the Leafs make the Arenas "T" logo some sort of second or tertiary logo to put on an alternate uniform somewhere or just for branding.

zroid

Banned
LOL

5acd2830bb2041f9872d605f09690dee.png

Top Bottom