• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Acid08

Banned
By the power vested in me by no one, I officially relinquish my Burns avatar to whoever wants it.

i5sWKFcsbFVFR.png
Tempting. But I cannot. Retire it by raising a sweet banner.

cosbysweaters.com/2013/02/28/blackhawks-anthem-singer-shatters-glass-with-take-me-out-to-the-ball-game/

our anthem singer is a boss.

Tabris

Oh no the German found him!!!!!
The Germans are sneKy
Edit John mclaneistherrw got him. There's rules but John don't follow no rules that German died hsrd
Edit he's stalking up ow.
Edit now Alan rock an is there. Talking trash.
Edit lol mclane left the body in the elevator ho ho ho
Edit he's in the elevator. Did not see that
Edit Carl is piisssseeeddd
Edit I'm kinda scared on heights. I dunno how John does ir.
Edison why is tw germas tajing the building.
Edit oh suit it's the gut from the show with ear keel. You know what I'm talking bout. Carlow? You know not full house but the one with. Earksl. What's it called. Family something. Yu know

Acid08

Banned
Top 10 Feb. assholes:

wsoxfan1214 728
Marvie_3 725
Smiley90 634
Solo 546
Kave_Man 523
Heretic 515
Acid08 481
CCF23 459
Red_Man 449
Dubbedinenglish 379

Tabris

Kay I'm too drunk and high. Going to upkeep. I got as far as John mclane on roof shooting garlic nd the family Show with earkel that nerdy guy. Night

Friend of mine told me that Duchene was interviewed post game on NHL Network and was asked what he thought about O'Reilly coming back and he said that it was the first time he was hearing it and was stone faced. Not quite sure what to make of that, hope the locker room isn't completely fucked by this.

Edit: But Landy's interview about it seems super positive.

Kay I'm too drunk and high. Going to upkeep. I got as far as John mclane on roof shooting garlic nd the family Show with earkel that nerdy guy. Night

Was this because someone said they wanted to see you cakebossed the other day? I had no idea you were taking requests.

Solo

Huge weekend for the Habs. Back to back against the two teams which will be our biggest opposition in the east - Pittsburgh and Boston.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Top 10 Feb. assholes:

wsoxfan1214 728
Marvie_3 725
Smiley90 634
Solo 546
Kave_Man 523
Heretic 515
Acid08 481
CCF23 459
Red_Man 449
Dubbedinenglish 379

Hooray I'm an asshole! Huzzah!

In other news, how bout that Nazem Kadri?

pringles

I'm out of the top 10, whoo!!!

Also DAMIEN BRUNNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damien-brunner-580x316-20130127.jpg
10 goals + 2 GW shootout goals.

And judging by the last two games he's learning how to play defense as well.

Boring game last night, but good to see the defense and goaltending continuing to look good. We'll need that to work, as well as creating more offense if we're going to have any chance of stopping the Hawks streak (assuming it's still alive).

One does not make the other less true. East is garbage, Habs are part of the East, Habs are garbage. If a team as garbage as the Habs is 1st in the conference, the conference is garbage.

Or maybe the East is so competitive that most teams are bunched up within 4-6 points from the top which allows any team to become leader within 1 or 2 games while the West is so shit that a handful of teams are at the top feasting on the shit 75% of the other western teams.

Anaheim rool u suck ok thanks bye friends
Ryan 4 Versteeg and pick pls

Due to the complete shit-fest of a division Cats actually have a chance at a post-season. Team looked good for the last two but Theo and Clem have both choked their last two starts. One win in spite of goaltending and one loss because. Markstrom played lights-out against two of the best teams in conference. If the team wants the best chance to win, Matkstrom is the answer. 5 division games ahead of will determine the season.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
March will be the month the Islanders mature into the strong, talented team they are and begin a playoff run. I WANT TO BELIEVE.

55490.jpg

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
NHLN said that the AVs would definitely match. The thinking is they can get more then a 1st and 3rd next year, plus they also get like a season out of him.

right, Colorado. I can't get anything straight lately.

I always feel like matching an offer sheet just causes a rift between the player and the rest of the team/coaching staff. They all know he wanted out. I thought for sure the Avs would just let him go and be glad to be rid of the distraction while gaining picks.

right, Colorado. I can't get anything straight lately.

I always feel like matching an offer sheet just causes a rift between the player and the rest of the team/coaching staff. They all know he wanted out. I thought for sure the Avs would just let him go and be glad to be rid of the distraction while gaining picks.

I think it will be though for them in particular since the Avs have taken a hard line with other guys, and now he is making so much more then they are. It will be interesting to see how this works out for them.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
I think it will be though for them in particular since the Avs have taken a hard line with other guys, and now he is making so much more then they are. It will be interesting to see how this works out for them.

If it were a 1 year deal, I would get it completely. But if they get stuck with him for the full 2 years?

I would have taken the picks.

Gustavsson wasn't shit? *gasp*

It's not that surprising. Remember, he would throw in the odd good game...just enough to make you start to think "huh, maybe this guy is't that bad"

That's what he wants you to think. He wants you to get nice and comfortable with playing him and them BAM! Hole-y the Goalie returns.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Even with scoring on the PP last night, we're still dead last in the league. That is TALENT right there.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
The Caps are the second worst team in the league and only 6 points away from the top of the division! The SE sucks.

Give me MacKinnon or Jones please.

Top Bottom