• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Samyy

Got it on my PS3 and Vita, thanks to the IGC on PS+.

I'll probably stick to the Vita version.

Yea same, based PS+
Man I can't stop playing it :( looks really nice on the Vita screen. Anyone who has one should give it a shot.

Enstrom is skipping the Olympics to focus on the Jets.

Hmm! You see this happen from time to time in soccer, but it's usually just international/qualifying games the player decides to skip.

Delryk

bozies_zps53de2e9d.jpg

Launch lineup is launch lineup. The long term is what matters, and I think I know who's historically had premium 1st party content.

PC+PS4.

Historically, having a gaming PC has made the Xbox offerings less than enticing. MS does switch things up from time to time, like moneyhatting all the weeaboo games for the first few years of the 360's lifecycle.

Not buying either for a long while looking at what's scheduled for 2013/14.

Osorio

lmao it's the truth. Thank god for that amazing jersey shore show to put us on the map!
anyways i love clarktard and miss him wearing red. only player that left us that i don't hate. the parisofshit can go f off.

I don't see him as a significant loss. Great personality though.

That said, I'd take him back for Clowe immediately.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I think this gen I want get into fewer franchises compared to the 360. Too many games and too much content that I will never finish.

Cake Boss

Banned
"@kluedeke29: Trade winds blowing between Ottawa and Florida? Maybe young forward/scorer headed north with D and/or goaltending to Sunshine State..."

Come on Hooubs for Anderson.

Launch lineups on each console suck, I'll be waiting for Destiny and/or The Witcher 3 until I buy a console. Both third party games funnily enough, but exclusives I like will be down the road.

Oh! Varlamov is starting tonight, can't believe Roy had the balls to start him on the road.

But how do you feel about Kovy?
Got our #3 pick in next years draft removed. Also saved us a headache years down the road. Was it worth it? Absolutely. Cup run was the the most fun I had in years. Went to 1 game in each series minus the finals and had a blast. Gotta give it to the kings., they had a great team.

Heretic

I think this gen I want get into fewer franchises compared to the 360. Too many games and too much content that I will never finish.

I started looking at walk-throughs in order to clear out my backlog haha. I quite like it :D

Maybe I'm getting too old or too lazy for games :'(

Silexx

"@kluedeke29: Trade winds blowing between Ottawa and Florida? Maybe young forward/scorer headed north with D and/or goaltending to Sunshine State..."

Come on Hooubs for Anderson.

No no. Trade for Gudbranson then call Ceci to pair with him.

ORLÉANS REPRESENT!

It's interesting seeing so many people say Varlamov shouldn't be 'rewarded' by the team with play time when absolutely nothing has been confirmed.

There was someone on Puck Daddy who said, "What happened to innocent until proven guilty?" Then went on to say that Varlamov shouldn't be able to play because he is potentially guilty. What?

Delryk

Gotta take your time with the games man... savour the moment. :) im going to enjoy Forza so much.

That said, i think im the only one still enjoying GTA V in my friends list... had like 30+ peeps playing it the first 2 weeks. I dont get ppl.

Acid08

Banned
Great prices for the Sedins. And fucking Parise is making more :lolwild

NHL Three Stars of the Week:

1. Steen
2. Crosby
3. Niemi

Dude might be on his way to a Vezina this year.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Canucks re-sign the Sedins. 4 years, $7 million each.

4 YEARS 7 MILLION

THANK YOU BASED GILLIS

FUCK YES

THANK YOU GILLIS

THANK YOU SEDINS

THANK YOU HOMETOWN DISCOUNT

Was expecting a Datsyuk-like contract, this is great.

They probably "only" took 7 mio to allow Gillis to still be able to ice a team theoretically able to win a cup around them.

Fei

Miller teasing a new goalie mask? Looks pretty sweet.

BYAcUbQCIAAeTCv.jpg

Hope he gets it finished before he's traded. :lol

Hunter S.

Launch lineups on each console suck, I'll be waiting for Destiny and/or The Witcher 3 until I buy a console. Both third party games funnily enough, but exclusives I like will be down the road.

Oh! Varlamov is starting tonight, can't believe Roy had the balls to start him on the road.

If they do not treat him like everything is normal his play might suffer. If anything, hopefully it affects him in a good way. Possibly playing mad, or to prove a point to himself. Who knows? Either way I am all for it.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I hope he told the Avalanche organization the truth (eg he's innocent) and they believe him and that's why they're starting him.

If he's guilty and lied to the Avalanche, starting him will reflect pretty badly on the organization, so I hope they know what they're doing.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Thread title is jokes, someone post the wall of shame from the last thread

Samyy

4 years of CHANCES for a cup, before the franchise hits the shitter/mediocrity/leafs-quality, unless Horvat/Shinkaruk can become franchise players.

Chances for a cup? Smiley pls, no where even close anymore.
Hawks, SJ, St. Louis, Boston, Pitt are the teams I would think that have a chance this year.

Top Bottom