• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

calder

Out of fucking nothing mcdavid creates a goal. He made Rielly look like Mark Stuart there

He should take a rest Thursday I think.

Montresor

Heh Andersen was straight up trolling McDavid there. This game has been great. Leafs just have to tighten up and close out the game!

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Preds win!

sPLCX65.gif

9w0Kgip.gif

Yawnier

Banned
Who did Soshnikov replace when he was first called up? This kid's here to stay, right? I really like him.

Sosh has been with the team for almost a month so I gotta think he is here to stay. I want to see him play with players beside pure grinders like Martin and Smith more often though

Quick

Banned
LEAFS WIN!

AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

MARNERPOINTS!

AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

THE DREAM!

AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

JVR!

AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

PAPI!

AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

giphy.gif

Socreges

Banned
Sportsnet panel praising Horvat, saying the Canucks have their true #1 center, the true heir to Henrik

😐

It's not remotely true. It's like they're just trying to fuck the Canucks' contract negotiations

Stasis

Habs 3W 5L in last 8
Oilers 3W 5L in last 8

Reality setting in for a couple teams

Habs will take this to OT.

And I missed Rangers game again. Just saw a post saying we were handed the game by a bad call that Meta didn't deny. Trufax?

I mean, beating the Canes by 1 is bad enough but with a shit call? Fuck. We aren't doing any better. =/

Need Ziba and Buch back for our super depth 80 million goals per game pls. Also, Grabner? Come on man. 30 at least.

Headed to the Pens vs CBJ game on December 22nd! Excited to see some good hockey, and a rivalry game.

Bob must remain healthy for this season to work.

Top Bottom