• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

imBask

Banned
those are some sweet cats. I had a really bad experience with a cat I owned for 5 days total a couple of months ago, i'm still waiting for the right opportunity to try again

Chris R

Avs tickets finally on sale, but fuck me at the price for a lower bowl ticket when it's not a promotion night :( I really want to sit in the lower bowl for the Blackhawks but $150 is steeeeeep

The gun-play in Battlefront looks really shallow, I'll probably get it when the Force Awakens comes out though. Halo 5 and Fallout 4 are the only games I'll definitely be picking up, one of those alone would probably hold me over for quite a while. I'm actually glad XCOM 2 got delayed, it will slot nicely in February.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The gun-play in Battlefront looks really shallow, I'll probably get it when the Force Awakens comes out though. Halo 5 and Fallout 4 are the only games I'll definitely be picking up, one of those alone would probably hold me over for quite a while. I'm actually glad XCOM 2 got delayed, it will slot nicely in February.
I forgot about Halo 5 :lol

That's how disinterested I've been in it, but I'll be picking it up day 1 like every other Halo. Should make for a nice coaster.

Battlefront does have a lot of "eh" marks for it. I'm hoping it gets paired with GFX cards when I upgrade this fall, otherwise I'll look for a cheap sale.

I'm torn on Fallout just because of Bethesda's track record and the mods being half the fun.

Pikma

Banned
Fight me.
dWWmOLJjvY1Dh3OffrYsoy4SZKIPFWr1ICyZRC07mdtTx5EwQg7Fuu9craQHw2hUwz4Cx3DW49gQZPSntL-uhkX4muW3ZandvkQNGloNjaLn-xTGpA=w443-h332-nc

Dammit. I'm babysitting my friends cat. She's 7 months old. They just left and me and the kit hung out for a bit while she scoped the place. But I had to go out to see Dillinger Escape Plan that night because: tickets. I came home, and my housemate came home while I was out, and now the cat is scared and doesn't recognise any of us :(

Even though she came around on wednesday night with her owners and we all hung out while the kit explored the place.

Now she hisses at me and hides in the corner.

Just gonna leave food out and ignore her I guess?

some dumb predictions that will be completely wrong.

I already told you I'm gonna guest star

Glad my brethren are making a positive impact.

Australian accents done by North American actors are caricature to the point of absurd. Watch Masterchef Australia sometime. That's the full Aussie bogan experience.

It doesn't matter if she likes sport or not - take her to a game, she'll love it. Any Australian girl that doesn't like sport always loves going to a hockey game for some reason. Novelty factor maybe? Just don't get hockey nerd on her unless she asks questions.

Last hockey fan I dated was clingy and emotionally unstable, so I'm good.

I'm already engaged to a total 10/10 stunner who likes hockey so I'm good but I figured I'd let you know just 'cuz.

I thought it was funny that one of the first things she mentions after being Australian was something about hockey, which reminded me of everybody's favorite Aussie on here.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Cat pics?

These are mine!

Yes, she was once sleeping like that. I have no idea why. Lasted like 30 minutes. Hasn't happened since.

And they both have thumbs. Polydactyl cats ftw.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Also Monty, what the hell man, I don't believe you one bit. :p

this was hilarious though:

I posted this on another forum but I'm looking to get feedback to see what exactly I did wrong.

[...]

I started to loudly insult Michael (calling him a deadbeat newbie, a loser who doesn't put any work in) loudly in front of everyone at work. The other 20 or so high-school educated members of my team were terrified, but I insisted to them I wasn't going to hurt them or Michael. I only wanted to let Michael know how I felt

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
RIP Al Arbour

Dammit. I'm babysitting my friends cat. She's 7 months old. They just left and me and the kit hung out for a bit while she scoped the place. But I had to go out to see Dillinger Escape Plan that night because: tickets. I came home, and my housemate came home while I was out, and now the cat is scared and doesn't recognise any of us :(

Even though she came around on wednesday night with her owners and we all hung out while the kit explored the place.

Now she hisses at me and hides in the corner.

Just gonna leave food out and ignore her I guess?

Let her come to you. She may be a bit scared.

Kitties!

Foggy

Taking my dog to a pool tomorrow. It's going to be awesome.

lol why just one?

Cats, man. You're pushing your cat luck if you have one good cat. I've never met a shitty dog that didn't have a shitty owner, but I've met many shitty cats with great owners. Some are just born bad, brother.

zroid

Banned
If we're actually going to do the podcast, we should start looking into it soon. It would be nice to have one for preseason, with some dumb predictions that will be completely wrong.
prop bet: over/under on Leafs jerseys thrown on the ice

CNhNjySWgAIYzWn.jpg

Stamkos looks good in TO blue!

much better. last time Tampa visited Toronto he showed up in Rays gear! Disgusting

Top Bottom