• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

CNhNjySWgAIYzWn.jpg

Stamkos looks good in TO blue!

ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!

AA- UH. I MEAN Lou GET ON THAT SHIT

Cody Eakin signed to a 4 year extension, I'm ok with it.

That man may not have a soul but damn can he score goals.

Socreges

Banned
Getting jr'ed is worse than getting banned... for Montresor. I remember when I tricked GAF (and inadvertently, some other gaming sites and forums) into thinking Nintendo had announced the new Zelda title: The Journey for Bork. Eventually people translated the Japanese I'd copy/pasted and discovered it was gibberish. The thread was closed and that was that. Nowadays you get banned.

Montresor

I think it might be a viral story that satirizes people who feel entitled? So he decided to share it here?

No I made it up - I didn't copy it from someone else. I own the original account that detective gaf uncovered from dayonepatch.com.

Kave Man is right - I'm incredibly lucky I'm not banned. Thank fuck... I don't know what I'd do without my gaf fix, both on gaming side and here in the NHL thread.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
No I made it up - I didn't copy it from someone else. I own the original account that detective gaf uncovered from dayonepatch.com.

Kave Man is right - I'm incredibly lucky I'm not banned. Thank fuck... I don't know what I'd do without my gaf fix, both on gaming side and here in the NHL thread.

Just use one of the other alts.

hmm, I don't even remember what I did on the internet before GAF. I remember making an account and waiting. I thought the approval process took months/years. Apparently I had the account much sooner and just never used it.

I also had the impression I would get banned for the smallest misstep so no fake threads will be started by me.

I also realize NHLGAF is bestGAF

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
hmm, I don't even remember what I did on the internet before GAF. I remember making an account and waiting. I thought the approval process took months/years. Apparently I had the account much sooner and just never used it.

I also had the impression I would get banned for the smallest misstep so no fake threads will be started by me.

I also realize NHLGAF is bestGAF

-brofist-

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
stop it with the cat pics, makes me wanna get a kitten every time but I just can't at the moment :(

I made a GAF account back in 2007, when I worked for THQ Studio Australia. I didn't realize I didn't need an account to lurk though.

But yeah, our internal test demo for what would become Warhammer 40k: Space Marine leaked and was posted here. I wanted to see what reactions it was getting so I could pass it on to management.

Then the Ducks won the Stanley Cup and I had no one to boast or talk about it with.

Had.

I made a GAF account back in 2007, when I worked for THQ Studio Australia. I didn't realize I didn't need an account to lurk though.

But yeah, our internal test demo for what would become Warhammer 40k: Space Marine leaked and was posted here. I wanted to see what reactions it was getting so I could pass it on to management.

Then the Ducks won the Stanley Cup and I had no one to boast or talk about it with.

Had.

I knew some people who worked at THQ Montreal

Yawnier

Banned
A few years ago, I was of the mind that there were a lot more game developers here on GAF than what it seemed or what it was believed (with most game devs posting here anon obviously), but now I'm not as sure.

Pikma

Banned
Hopefully in the same way Shadows of Mordor is to Assassins Creed.

Yes it have it preordered.

Few of the THQ Oz guys jumped ship to Ubisoft Montreal afterwards. Good luck to them learning French along with new coding languages.
Shadow of Mordor was garbage though, it had really great ideas but it was too damn bland and repetitive.

RC

Banned
So any Cowtown gaffers want to meet up? All my friend's here are too hungover.

We can discuss Shaw cable and the finer points of furrydom.
Actually on second thought maybe not.

Had.

We can boast about it now. Right here. Together.

Parch

They moved the Oiler Rookies vs Golden Bears game to Rexall this year and it's probably going to sell out. The McDavid hype train is up to full speed.

I ordered a Nordiques shirt and a Rockies shirt, thought about a Whalers shirt, but that's too much retro and I have no connection to the Whalers.

Top Bottom