• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
New La Flame

tumblr_inline_munok6deZe1s4rar7.png

Stasis

Do NHL ratings just keeping getting higher?

This is like when I look at WoW now. You do 4 million dps on mobs with eleventy billion hp.

NHL 2021 best goalie is gonna be 112.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
STILL. NO. POWER. Neighbours and me are charging our phones with our cars like bums.

Will trade Swiss chocolate for hot shower and power plug. Plz.

Quick

Banned
I don't think I've ever seen a bad-looking Hilary Duff. Well, there's the balcony blowjob post-proposal to Mike Comrie, but I'll let that one slide.

Stasis

STILL. NO. POWER. Neighbours and me are charging our phones with our cars like bums.

Will trade Swiss chocolate for hot shower and power plug. Plz.

I've always wondered how bums charged their mobile devices.

It's so obvious now that I think about it.

Edit: Bathe with chocolate? Srsly tho I'd be going nuts. I can't even function without a shower like every 12 or so hours of being awake. First thing I do when I get up. Often two a day.

Smiley90

How much chocolate?

You mean how much high-quality Cognac there's in the chocolate?

Apparently power is estimated to be back at 8pm... So like 32h without power.

I NEED MY INTERNET.

Walmart power plug parties arent fun.

Quick

Banned
I finished the Virtuous Mission on MGS 3. Everything was going well until I ran into a part of the forest with a couple of soldiers. I looked up easy trophies to get, and one of them involved using CQC with the knife. I gave it a try and ended up alerting the soldier.

Soldiers are really sensitive to any movement in this game. I triggered an alert even when I was barely nudging the left stick to sneak up on another soldier after.

Pikma

Banned
I finished the Virtuous Mission on MGS 3. Everything was going well until I ran into a part of the forest with a couple of soldiers. I looked up easy trophies to get, and one of them involved using CQC with the knife. I gave it a try and ended up alerting the soldier.

Soldiers are really sensitive to any movement in this game. I triggered an alert even when I was barely nudging the left stick to sneak up on another soldier after.
Hate that shit about MGS3, at first I was really trying my best to use stealth but after a lot of frustrating encounters I just gave the fuck up and started killing everyone.

Quick

Banned
Hate that shit about MGS3, at first I was really trying my best to use stealth but after a lot of frustrating encounters I just gave the fuck up and started killing everyone.

I don't remember MGS 3 soldiers being sensitive like that on the PS2 version, but it's been a while since I played the original version.

On to Operation Snake Eater and some of dat EVA later.

Pikma

Banned
I don't remember MGS 3 soldiers being sensitive like that on the PS2 version, but it's been a while since I played the original version.

On to Operation Snake Eater and some of dat EVA later.
The HD Collection version is the only one I've played so maybe you're right.

I NEED MY INTERNET.

You guys should just start a riot, no electricity no fucking civilization motherfuckers.

Erdrick

Use the D-Pad to sneak. The sticks are more for quicker movement and you'll never sneak behind a guard using them, no matter how little you press the stick.

Quick

Banned
Use the D-Pad to sneak. The sticks are more for quicker movement and you'll never sneak behind a guard using them, no matter how little you press the stick.

Is it the same on PS2? I don't even remember anymore. I'll give that a shot later.

RC

Banned

I NEED MY INTERNET.

Is this what I have to look forward to when I fly back today? Ugh.

Erdrick

Is it the same on PS2? I don't even remember anymore. I'll give that a shot later.

Yup. What really threw me for a loop was going from MGS2 to MGS3, since in MGS2 you *could* lightly press the stick and sneak, but in MGS3, you must use the dpad. I thought I had suddenly become terrible at Metal Gear in MGS3 since I was always being spotted or heard due to not using the dpad.

In any case, you should find more success now.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Smiley you got power now ? I think downtown is fine power-wise. Seems like a good part of the suburbs got hit with power outage.

Smiley90

Smiley you got power now ? I think downtown is fine power-wise. Seems like a good part of the suburbs got hit with power outage.

Nope. I'm chilling at Starbucks lol.

Bc Hydro ETA is 8pm... But that's just the general ETA for ALL of Burnaby, so I'm not getting my hopes up yet.

Pikma

Banned
Fuck Decepticons btw, and fuck all the mediocre Autobots that lost so many matches, including some of the teammates I had to put up with, oh and fuck that one pathetic piece of shit who ended up on my team once and spent all the 3 minutes trying to screw us over and make us lose.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck Decepticons btw, and fuck all the mediocre Autobots that lost so many matches, including some of the teammates I had to put up with, oh and fuck that one pathetic piece of shit who ended up on my team once and spent all the 3 minutes trying to screw us over and make us lose.

Is it over?

I haven't had a chance to play all weekend.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
What the Fuck? no Gallagher? :(

Wait.. What?

Hey, I can tell you apart from all the faux Creepers.

Woo! Decepticons! I only got to play for about 30 minutes.

And I find Sptatfests really frustrating in general. I'm scoring 800-900 points and STILL on the losing team. Doesn't seem to matter what team I'm on.

I just want this to be good. The hours I've put into Roller Coaster Tycoons.

NetMapel

Woo! Decepticons! I only got to play for about 30 minutes.

And I find Sptatfests really frustrating in general. I'm scoring 800-900 points and STILL on the losing team. Doesn't seem to matter what team I'm on.

I've finally added you kat on my Wii U ! Let's get some GAFers together some time in the future and get some splat on :) I'll stream too so the rest of GAFers can enjoy too if you guys would like, haha

NetMapel

Also, notice that NeoGAF never changed its logo to mourn for the passing of Iwata. GAF YOU DISAPPOINT ME ! I thought something was planned for that.

Top Bottom