• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Calamari41

41 > 38
Also, notice that NeoGAF never changed its logo to mourn for the passing of Iwata. GAF YOU DISAPPOINT ME ! I thought something was planned for that.

The decision was made to literally punish us by holding back the planned tribute and scrapping the whole thing.

I still remember how close the Ducks were in trading Corey Perry for Mike Comrie.

In that bizarro world maybe the Oilers would be better? Or they would have wasted Perry's talents and not develop him properly and he'll be a marginal 4th liner or traded.

Quick

Banned
Quick's MGS 3 update: I tried to kill The End just before he entered the building after walking around in the swamp. Didn't work. I also didn't have a sniper rifle, so I just shot up the place with an AK-47. That wasn't smart at all, but I got rid of the guards with my tranq gun.

Oh gosh. NHL GAF please protect me~

Too late, I've already reported you.

That'll teach you for being a communist.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I've finally added you kat on my Wii U ! Let's get some GAFers together some time in the future and get some splat on :) I'll stream too so the rest of GAFers can enjoy too if you guys would like, haha

Maybe we can actually get some Squad Battles going sometime.

That would require me to log in more though, haven't been in the mood to play many games lately.

imBask

Banned
Quick's MGS 3 update: I tried to kill The End just before he entered the building after walking around in the swamp. Didn't work. I also didn't have a sniper rifle, so I just shot up the place with an AK-47. That wasn't smart at all, but I got rid of the guards with my tranq gun.

Too late, I've already reported you.

That'll teach you for being a communist.

why would you want to kill The End early! It's the best boss fight in the whole franchise

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
That's what Smiley thought

Evdwm.gif

Creeper Has come to.

I'm trying to finish GZ before PP gets to my house. I'm getting my ass kicked trying to get out with Paz. I'm trying to circle around instead of go back the way I came (drainage tunnel) but it seems hard :/ I suck at MGS now.

Fuck Decepticons btw, and fuck all the mediocre Autobots that lost so many matches, including some of the teammates I had to put up with, oh and fuck that one pathetic piece of shit who ended up on my team once and spent all the 3 minutes trying to screw us over and make us lose.

Autobots so damn useless. I'd pull some 1000-1100p games and still lose -_- I wish we could have partied up for that. This is what I get for letting my sister choose my side.

Any of you Xbot nerds have Gears?

It's glorious.

I remember Gears 3 being a lot smoother than this. I heard they made improvements to cover as the series progressed, but I thought they would have brought those improvements to the remake. Or it would be my memory colouring things idk ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I bought a cheaper console with no bundled game, then they ran out of that SKU and upgraded me to the Gears bundle. I'm pretty sure you're on my friends list.

Oh nice.

We'll have to play some time. I'll probably get an hour or so in every night this week if you're ever on.

I remember Gears 3 being a lot smoother than this. I heard they made improvements to cover as the series progressed, but I thought they would have brought those improvements to the remake. Or it would be my memory colouring things idk ¯_(ツ)_/¯

They definitely changed things as the series went on. They didn't bring anything new to this remake, it's the original game with a smoother framerate + some new character and map skins. It's 100% nostalgia with a hardcore learning curve.

Extremely random and frustrating at times, but the triumph you feel is unmatched.

Socreges

Banned
My power is back too

I feel like I'm back in civilization
I played Civ 5 again yesterday for the first time in over 2 years. Stopped playing after a few hours and didn't go back today.

....because the map was filled with graphical glitches so I was forced to quit. The fuck? Anyway, saved me from wasting more of my life.

I think I'm going to go back to MGS2. Because it's one of the metal gear solids that I did not enjoy and the farthest I got was probably killing Vamp. Or I'll just play Peace Walker again

I played Civ 5 again yesterday for the first time in over 2 years. Stopped playing after a few hours and didn't go back today.

....because the map was filled with graphical glitches so I was forced to quit. The fuck? Anyway, saved me from wasting more of my life.

Whoah, Civ is never a waste of time. Game crashed on me in Windows 10, then I figured out I was running in Windows 8 mode and after I changed that it worked fine.

Oh nice.

We'll have to play some time. I'll probably get an hour or so in every night this week if you're ever on.

I'll be on throughout the week, probably not tonight unless I get lucky and finish everything I have to do in a timely manner.

Samyy

Never had a single issue with Civ 5, are you on Windows 10?

Smiley90

Did you guys see the news that MGS only has a steam downloader on its disk? what a joke :lol

Smiley90

What's the point of a physical disc if you have to download the game anyway, that's my point :lol

I thought physical discs were for people who don't have good enough internet and don't want to wait 2 days to download a game after they buy it. Guess not.

Top Bottom