• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
tumblr_mo6uyfo0Qr1qctrupo1_r1_500.gif

"armor" for "protection" right

The best part were the dudes jumping to defend Kojima when she was revealed, about how there would be some plausible reason she's running around in that.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The best part were the dudes jumping to defend Kojima when she was revealed, about how there would be some plausible reason she's running around in that.

"it's like totally hot in the desert. People in hot countries walk around naked, I learned that from my mom"

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Just saw that the Leafs hired another stats guy, named Bruce Peter. He's been one of my favourite twitter follows for a while, worked for Saskatoon Blades, but did a lot of work on Habs guys. Great hire for the Leafs.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
That is only like reason 1 of about 20 as to why I can't stand the Metal Gear Solid series.

Cindro

Damn, you're right. I mistook you, a Blackhawks fan looking to purchase commemorative water, for my ex-wife named Tim.

Not sure how I let that happen.
Your ex-wife and I both share the same voluptuous features, so I don't blame you for the error! And don't worry Calamari, there's another Tim out there for you somewhere, I just know it :) Though the next one won't be *quite* as opinionated when it comes to the quality of her strawberry ice cream, I'm afraid. At least that's what the Tarot Master of Olde told me.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Nope. Habs representation is at an acceptable level here. Blackhawks fans, however, we need less of. Bunch of bandwagoning buffoons, that lot.

Finally something we can all agree with.

If it weren't Marvie's birthday today, I'd have a lot more bad things to say about them.

I second Creeper's lament. Habs are a good team, and they get like 4-5 active posters during the season.

Leafs are a poo smear on the very game itself, and there are dozens upon dozens of us.

RedRum

Banned
Welcome. Who do you choose when they play against each other?

Captain Holt <3

One or the other buddy. You may have an out-of-conference team you sort of like, but that's not a half and half relationship.

Rangers by a good margin. I get to see them play once this entire season.

If it makes any difference, I also play with the Rangers for the NHL games and now that they FINALLY have the Rangers fucking goal horn in NHL 16 I think I'll pick that up too.

If it makes any difference, I also play with the Rangers for the NHL games and now that they FINALLY have the Rangers fucking goal horn in NHL 16 I think I'll pick that up too.

Then let it be known from this moment hence: This man is a Rangers fan with loose Avs affiliations.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

Good enough for me, but real quick: Tanner Glass, great Ranger or GREATEST Ranger?

iLLmAtlc

I'm not sure what Lucic's appeal is. His numbers have declined for years and he's getting old by today's standards.

Tho I think some fans have embarrassed the city with how they've treated him. He should be a hero for leading the Giants to the Memorial Cup victory and being named MVP.

Stasis

I'll definitely accept that.

Alright. I accept you. We need more Rangers' fans in here. You have to stay now. But there's only one Red. Even though he's a semi-Ranger hater. Or full-blown Ranger hater. I don't know. Do you hate us, Red? It's OK, you can tell us. =P

There aren't many of us. Meta, myself, a then a few others who are mostly around in the playoffs but not much before then. ~Kinggi~, KingHenrik30 (haven't seen him in forever though...) and I can't even remember the others. If you guys are lurking, sorry!

And no, Creeper, we don't need more Habs fans. Fans of cats? Sure.

edit: Calling you Red makes me think of Orange Is The New Black. Now I'm always gonna see her when you post. I feel like Quick needs to photoshop her face into your av over CP. Pls do it.

RCTZupq.png

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I hate the Rangers for being better than us. And Krieder. And fleecing us for McDonagh. Nothing personal.

Rangers fans here are good posters. Except for that guy who came in the end of the season just to tell us to suck it and that the Rangers were the best. He's the GOAT poster.

Stasis

I hate the Rangers for being better than us. And Krieder. And fleecing us for McDonagh. Nothing personal.

I'm not sure we'll be better than you this year. I'm not sure we were better the year we won. Let's call it "The year of the Kreider".

I can accept the other reasons though. I'd probably hate us too. But I'm a pretty big fan of Kreider. And McDonagh. I think Zucc is my favorite player overall. That has to be somewhat redeeming :lol. I miss Hags already too =/

Top Bottom