• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

ycknxRs.png

this needs to happen

:lol

Top 10 Centers in NHL16

https://www.easports.com/nhl/news/2015/nhl-16-player-ratings-top-10-centers

No Galchenyuk...

Soon.

Or never, dude. Guys like Zetterberg and Datsyuk will get bumped out soon, but then you've got MacKinnon, Duchene, Couture, Johnson, Nuge, Barkov, McDavid, Eichel, Monahan, etc.

But we'll see. Hard not to have really high expectations for your own top 3 pick.

I just hope he's going to have an amazing season this year. Beaulieu too.

I've never played a Metal Gear game before, I caved and got Phantom Pain. The game play looks like too much fun, I got Ground Zeroes for free with games with gold, I probably should have played that first to see if I liked it.

Socreges

Banned
I've never played a Metal Gear game before, I caved and got Phantom Pain. The game play looks like too much fun, I got Ground Zeroes for free with games with gold, I probably should have played that first to see if I liked it.
Is this a problem?

I might cave a get a MGSV PS4 bundle after work. Really shouldn't, though. No time.

Samyy

I'm not a huge MGS fan but I enjoyed Ground Zeroes, I'm absolutely awful at being super stealthy though.

Is this a problem?

It is when you don't want to spend money.

I might cave a get a MGSV PS4 bundle after work. Really shouldn't, though. No time.

I was looking at the day one bundle in the Xbox store and the digital extras made me do it, I have little self control. :lol

I'm not a huge MGS fan but I enjoyed Ground Zeroes, I'm absolutely awful at being super stealthy though.

Good to know, I might not like Ground Zeroes as much as I will Phantom Pain, the open world aspect and other additions in Phantom Pain make it look so much better. I like the slow methodical steal approaches though.

Samyy

Good to know, I might not like Ground Zeroes as much as I will Phantom Pain, the open world aspect and other additions in Phantom Pain make it look so much better. I like the slow methodical steal approaches though.

I assume you mean super stealth approach, in which case Ground Zeroes is basically an open level, I think you can do it entirely stealth based as well.

I love doing stealth, did it in Dishonored as well, just wish I was better at it :(
I think I get way to impatient.

Sanjuro

I really only love MGS. Ended up picking this up though today. My screen has been left on the terms and conditions for the past six hours or so.

I assume you mean super stealth approach, in which case Ground Zeroes is basically an open level, I think you can do it entirely stealth based as well.

I love doing stealth, did it in Dishonored as well, just wish I was better at it :(
I think I get way to impatient.

I'm more of a homicidal maniac in those games. Sure I could let people live, but what if they were to get up? I just can't take that chance.

Samyy

I'm more of a homicidal maniac in those games. Sure I could let people live, but what if they were to get up? I just can't take that chance.

Oh I mean, I stealthily kill everyone, interrogate -> knife em -> dump the bodies in a bush and repeat!
No point letting them live!

iLLmAtlc

U guys find Cameron something and James Zabawski on sportsnet annoying? I don't even watch their show but their commercials look like they're trying too hard to be funny but they're not

Samyy

U guys find Cameron something and James Zabawski on sportsnet annoying? I don't even watch their show but their commercials look like they're trying too hard to be funny but they're not

Yea
Not as bad as Tim and Sid though, change the channel as soon as anything to do with them comes on.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Here's the Habs rookies that have been invited to Training camp and Rookie Tournament

SNb2eRC.jpg
Expecting McCarron to run over the other kids. I want Fucale traded already, I'm so tired of hearing about him and him being one of the main guys people focus on in our prospect pools.

Carr is a sleeper, scored 24 in the AHL last year as a rookie. Not too shabby.

fallout

Yea
Not as bad as Tim and Sid though, change the channel as soon as anything to do with them comes on.
When I was going to university, I used to leave The Score on as background noise. One of them (Tim or Sid) was entirely incapable of describing a three-point basketball shot as a "three pointer". It either had to be a "tres" or a "trezsos" or some other ridiculous variant that had some element of the number 3 in it. I don't know why this annoyed me, but it really did.

iLLmAtlc

Goins is hitting a lot lately. If he actually manages to be even an average hitter he could be highly valuable. Travis is a beast tho

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'll gain my levels quickly over the next night or two.

Yeah that was kinda fun and now I see I can get different weapons and gear...oh boy I'll be up late in bed researching.

So far that roller and that bucket have interested me.

Top Bottom