• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
LOL, refs just took a goal away from the Islanders by calling a double penalty at the other end of the rink literally half a second before they scored.

Cake Boss

Banned
My god Sportsnet panel. If the Laffs scored those 4 goals they will be creaming all over that curved shitty desk.

Fucking TSN coverage can't come soon enough.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Refs going nuts with these slashing penalties, I give it 3 weeks into the regular season until they're back to not calling anything.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Been amusing to watch preseason mode for the Garden presentation staff tonight. So far tonight the numbers on the Islanders' side of the scoreboard have been blue with white outlines, plain blue with no outlines, and now orange. They're finally decently legible.

Preseason hockey!

yyzjohn

Banned
Love how there's so many questionable hits that don't end in penalties or suspension but fuck, we can get a handle on these faceoff violations!

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
slashing slashing faceoff violation slashing

eventually they'll just say fuck it and make the game 3v3 no holds barred

yyzjohn

Banned
I don't understand Babs sometimes. Two man advantage in the first exhibition game you think he'd give Liljegren some feel good time out there. You're supposed to be seeing how these guys play right?

Top Bottom