• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Merguson

Banned
Lets be honest, the cups aren't the only reason they're so in love with the pre-civil rights movement era.

giphy.gif

Pikma

Banned
Lets be honest, the cups aren't the only reason they're so in love with the pre-civil rights movement era.
⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
rkPUHWm.jpg

Gotdamn Lawless just justified his position. (and if you want to insult the Habs' championship record you can be much, much less polite lol)

Apparently the twitter feed is handled by @DanMarrazza but I prefer to imagine it's all Gary Lawless

Lol

God damn.

Entropia

No One Remembers
About the fantasy league:

1. Weekly Head to Head match-ups for stat categories
Skaters: G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, Hits, PIMs
Goalies: W, GAA. SV%, SO

Each category counts as a win/loss at the end of the week. i.e. if I had more Goals, +/-, PPP, W, and GAA than my opponent I would get 5 wins and 6 losses. Ties can happen as well!

2. Rosters:
2 C
2 LW
2 RW
4 D
2 G

1 IR
4 BN

3. You can do up to 3 roster moves per week. 20 (tentatively) for the course of the season. Trades capped at 5.

4. Manager trade veto'ing is on. So managers can veto Creeper from trading Subban for Weber. You'll have 1 day to weigh in on a trade.

5. Yahoo has a "Can't Cut List". That's staying on so you can't drop Crosby (they generally allow it when a player gets a long term injury though).

6. Trade deadline is March 1, 2018.

7. No "playoffs". Whoever has the most points at the end of the season wins.

8. Most importantly: LIVE DRAFT - Sunday, October 1 at 1:30 PM EST
Draft is done in a snake order. If you are not able to attend, Yahoo will draft best player available based on their pre-draft rankings. You can also edit your pre-draft list if you want to go off the board.

Socreges

Banned
About the fantasy league:

1. Weekly Head to Head match-ups for stat categories
Skaters: G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, Hits, PIMs
Goalies: W, GAA. SV%, SO

Each category counts as a win/loss at the end of the week. i.e. if I had more Goals, +/-, PPP, W, and GAA than my opponent I would get 5 wins and 6 losses.

2. Rosters:
2 C
2 LW
2 RW
4 D
2 G

1 IR
4 BN

3. You can do up to 3 roster moves per week.

4. Manager trade veto'ing is on. So managers can veto Creeper from trading Subban for Weber. You'll have 1 day to weigh in on a trade.

5. Yahoo has a "Can't Cut List". That's staying on so you can't drop Crosby (they generally allow it when a player gets a long term injury though).

6. Trade deadline is March 1, 2018.

7. No "playoffs". Whoever has the most points at the end of the season wins.

8. Most importantly: LIVE DRAFT - Sunday, October 1 at 1:30 PM EST
Draft is done in a snake order. If you are not able to attend, Yahoo will draft best player available based on their pre-draft rankings. You can also edit your pre-draft list if you want to go off the board.
No limit on moves? So, most active wins 😛

Top Bottom