• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Marvie_3

Banned
2nd time this preseason thr Hawks have hit the back crossbar and get reviewed.

LOL they stopped mid-play

Hayden! Kid has been great so far in the preseason.

zroid

Banned
Hyman's only other fight was with Brendan Smith

maybe he just really hates guys named Brendan

oh shit, I bet this is why they exposed Leipsic to Vegas...

yyzjohn

Banned
we still scored exactly 0 goals

i'm serious tho this year's gonna be hard to watch

I don't read too much into preseason. Seen alot of Leafs teams cruise in preseason then be shit. I remember one preseason, Stalberg looked amazing and Bob McKenzie said he had a shot at the calder based on how he was playing in preseason, and he was anything but a calder winner. So you know...

imBask

Banned
I don't read too much into preseason. Seen alot of Leafs teams cruise in preseason then be shit. I remember one preseason, Stalberg looked amazing and Bob McKenzie said he had a shot at the calder based on how he was playing in preseason, and he was anything but a calder winner. So you know...

oh yeah I mean, it's not just based on pre-season, we looked shaky late last year and fell apart in the playoffs, and I still think this team is significantly worse than last year's edition (especially our defense) I was legit predicting the cup last year so it's not like i'm always negative about this team, I just have a bad feeling about this season

And then you've got teams like Dallas who get dunked on by the Avs in the first 30 seconds of the game pre-season, regular season, doesn't matter.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Most of the kids have had a tough go of it tonight, but Vinny Lettieri has been real good. Considering Matt Purmpel is also playing in this game and has mostly been invisible, I feel like it's becoming more and more likely he makes the team.

Gabriel Fontaine was very noticeable in that second period too. I think he's going to come up short on making opening night, but he'll be near the high end of the pecking order for a call up during the season.

I figured out Hextall's master plan for the Flyers.

He has been working out to get us the best 4 Forward lines as possible.. this is taking a little slower than he anticipated but it is coming along. Our blueline prospects are probably the best pool in the league, this was done through brute force and to protect himself... and by this I mean, Hextall will return to net for the Flyers.

2019-2020 season opener, after much discussion who would be the new Fly Guys goalie. Hart? Stolie? Neuvy and Elliot both are not resigned...

The smoke rises from the tunnel opening night, who is the goalie... out steps Ron Fucking Hextall cutting his forehead open and licking the blood from his eyes like the amphibian he is. The opening night is of course against the Pittsburgh Penguins. A fight breaks out before the game even starts with Hextall applying the finishing move to each and every Penguin while saving Crosby for last... with his bloodied face and Crosby crying on the ice pleading for mercy... Hextall holds out his thumb asking the crowd for thumbs up or down??? The crowd is silent as Hextall asks this.. no one knows the answer, the hate for Crosby runs deep but not like this.

At this development Hextall whispers to Crosby, "run away and never come back. tell your friends that I am back"

As Crosby runs away, Hextall turns into his final form which is an 18 foot tall lizard man in the shape of the FLyer logo. every single Flyers fan in the stadium turns into LCL and becomes raptured and turn into gods.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
oh my god guys, imagined this kneeling thing happened during the season, with Hockey Night in Canada on

I'd probably be having an aneurysm right about now

Ondor

Banned
I figured out Hextall's master plan for the Flyers.

He has been working out to get us the best 4 Forward lines as possible.. this is taking a little slower than he anticipated but it is coming along. Our blueline prospects are probably the best pool in the league, this was done through brute force and to protect himself... and by this I mean, Hextall will return to net for the Flyers.

2019-2020 season opener, after much discussion who would be the new Fly Guys goalie. Hart? Stolie? Neuvy and Elliot both are not resigned...

The smoke rises from the tunnel opening night, who is the goalie... out steps Ron Fucking Hextall cutting his forehead open and licking the blood from his eyes like the amphibian he is. The opening night is of course against the Pittsburgh Penguins. A fight breaks out before the game even starts with Hextall applying the finishing move to each and every Penguin while saving Crosby for last... with his bloodied face and Crosby crying on the ice pleading for mercy... Hextall holds out his thumb asking the crowd for thumbs up or down??? The crowd is silent as Hextall asks this.. no one knows the answer, the hate for Crosby runs deep but not like this.

At this development Hextall whispers to Crosby, "run away and never come back. tell your friends that I am back"

As Crosby runs away, Hextall turns into his final form which is an 18 foot tall lizard man in the shape of the FLyer logo. every single Flyers fan in the stadium turns into LCL and becomes raptured and turn into gods.
Pre-season is weird.

Top Bottom