• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Solo

Trading Ovi to Vegas would make a lot of sense to me:

a) they've got the cap space
b) they need a face of the franchise, Ovi would be a marketing coup
c) they already seem to be loading up on Russian players
d) the McPhee connection

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hey guys, remember when we thought Trump firing Comey was gonna be the hottest news for a month

Haha, good one

imBask

Banned
Hey guys, remember when we thought Trump firing Comey was gonna be the hottest news for a month

Haha, good one

who?

who cares have you seen my fidget spinner tho?

Trading Ovi to Vegas would make a lot of sense to me:

a) they've got the cap space
b) they need a face of the franchise, Ovi would be a marketing coup
c) they already seem to be loading up on Russian players
d) the McPhee connection

your mistake is thinking about it in a hockey way. Leonsis will make the final call and his call is pretty easy to predict : stands are full and Ovechkin sells a lot of jerseys

Solo

your mistake is thinking about it in a hockey way. Leonsis will make the final call and his call is pretty easy to predict : stands are full and Ovechkin sells a lot of jerseys

I said before (a week or so ago) that I believe that Leonsis is loyal to Ovi, and that the only way he is traded is if he wants to be traded, and got to pick the team they'd trade him to.

So yeah, I pretty much agree, just thinking that if such a thing were to occur, Vegas would make some sense (unless Ovi truly wants to win a Cup).

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Yeah, crazy about the Justice League reshoots.
I was actually talking about this:

Sara Hussein @sarahussein

#BREAKING: Trump will give a speech on Islam in Saudi Arabia, @AFP is reporting

This is gonna go so well

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Jarmo may have known what he was doing when he passed on Puljujarvi

May

On a scale to Yakupov to Mcdavid

Do you think he'll bust?

I'll also admit: Pierre Luc Dubois didn't good in his series Vs the Seadogs when Saint John won the Presidents Cup. Completely invisible the entire series

I'm happy we didn't trade our pick for him. Sergachev is going to be a stud 👍

Foggy

On a scale to Yakupov to Mcdavid

Do you think he'll bust?

I'll also admit: Pierre Luc Dubois didn't good in his series Vs the Seadogs when Saint John won the Presidents Cup. Completely invisible the entire series

I'm happy we didn't trade our pick for him. Sergachev is going to be a stud ��

It's his first year trying to actually do the whole center thing so he's being given a long leash. If he's going to be a bust, he's going to have that sloooooow burn bust. The Galchenyuk to wing sort of bust.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I know we should be talking about Marner, but I finished Master of None today and had to share my enthusiasm.

Never could I have imagined Aziz Ansari co-creating something so amazing, with all due respect to his former work.

Quick

Banned
Went to a restaurant I'm a regular in for lunch, and my mom ordered some food from there to bring home. They got her order wrong and I drove back to get her correct order. Felt kinda awkward about being back in there again today, like they were judging me for being there twice. But I know that's all in my head.

I'm sure I'm not alone on this. lol

Food is a god.

zroid

Banned
Chiarelli, who both signed the worst contract and made the worst trade of the off-season, named finalist for GM of the year! o/

Reading all this Trump stuff like:

tumblr_opxfgl308s1qeklrro5_250.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I absolutely cannot stand Aziz Ansari's stand up, but have only heard good things about MoN, but I still just am so annoyed watching his stand up.

Curufinwe

Chiarelli, who both signed the worst contract and made the worst trade of the off-season, named finalist for GM of the year! o/

They should have given it to Shero for acquiring Taylor Hall and getting the Devils to 28th in goals per game and 27th overall.

Top Bottom